Hogwarts Legacy: Official thread

Shaman

Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC
I'm about 24 hours in, level 30. Been doing all the side quests. By far the hardest encounter/boss I've faced was
The fukking Absconder Acromantula sidequest you pick up in Aranshire. nikka, I was a level 24 running through these spider nest like a breeze till I got to the main dungeon.

This mf dropped out the ceiling like Spiderman and roared. I said oh hell nawl. Then I looked at the level, that shyt was a level 30.:what: Biggest spider in the game and fast as hell. One hit took my health all the way down. I was downing potions like tequila shots in that bytch dodging and rolling for my mf life. Then it started spawning smaller, level 25 spiders. So I'm tryna kill these lil nikkas while this big mf cheating me around that damn cave. No lie, it took me damn near 15 minutes of running and dodging to get its health low enough to take it out with a dark spell. :gucci:

I LOVE THIS SHYT :ohlawd:

That's the only boss that made me fall back instead of trying again. I was crazy underleveled at the time so I knew I didn't have a chance.

AS SOON as I learned avada kedavra, though, I pulled up again like "run it back :mjlit:"

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Then why you splitting hair on maybe getting $12 back by selling/trading a game in.:smh:
I’ve explained this on here my guy.
I like the collectible aspect of gaming as well. It’s not an investment. I just enjoy having physical copies. The “potential” for reselling is cool but not the motivation at all. I’ve shared pics of my game room. I collect comics, Pokémon cards, vinyl records, action figures, and video games.
I’m not inherently against digital. I actually prefer it for multiplayer games because I essentially get two copies for the price of one.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its so hard to balance progression in some of these open world games. I was level 19 before I the ability to get talents.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
This is AAA gaming done right. I haven't even unlocked Mounts, Brooms, or Talents yet and I can say this has exceeded my initial expectations. The sequel should be crazy if they build on it. I do hope they patch in a 'Dynamic' HUD option similar to Horizon's, though. Game is beautifully immersive without the HUD clutter.

Daio

PS_UMTS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Little Rock
What lock? And what for what quest?

The quest is called "take the biscuit"

You have to rescue a mooncalf from a poacher camp. Well I was going around killing poacher camps in the north part of the map. Poacher camps chest give you traits. There is a large empty cage there with a lock on it. If you open this lock before that quest. Lock will not be there and there will a big cage full of Mooncalves with no lock. I haven't been able to finish this quest

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
The quest is called "take the biscuit"

You have to rescue a mooncalf from a poacher camp. Well I was going around killing poacher camps in the north part of the map. Poacher camps chest give you traits. There is a large empty cage there with a lock on it. If you open this lock before that quest. Lock will not be there and there will a big cage full of Mooncalves with no lock. I haven't been able to finish this quest
I feel bad for you, I just ran that quest a couple hours ago. If it's any consolation, you really ain't missing out on any rewards.