Hogwarts Legacy: Official thread

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I saw the trehs/treh loyalist fighting on twitter because someone assumed they just got a man to do the voice and the others got mad because they assumed their gender and it’s actually a transgender voice actor or something.

Its all fukked up :snoop:
Man i was confused as fukk. Thought my game was glitching, like where the fukk is that voice coming from :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Sounds to me that out of the world, lore, puzzles, and combat, the most memorable thing about the game for some people will be the tranny :skip:

first-time-james-franco.gif

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
I'm about 24 hours in, level 30. Been doing all the side quests. By far the hardest encounter/boss I've faced was
The fukking Absconder Acromantula sidequest you pick up in Aranshire. nikka, I was a level 24 running through these spider nest like a breeze till I got to the main dungeon.

This mf dropped out the ceiling like Spiderman and roared. I said oh hell nawl. Then I looked at the level, that shyt was a level 30.:what: Biggest spider in the game and fast as hell. One hit took my health all the way down. I was downing potions like tequila shots in that bytch dodging and rolling for my mf life. Then it started spawning smaller, level 25 spiders. So I'm tryna kill these lil nikkas while this big mf cheating me around that damn cave. No lie, it took me damn near 15 minutes of running and dodging to get its health low enough to take it out with a dark spell. :gucci:

I LOVE THIS SHYT :ohlawd:

Last edited:

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
Just picked up my ps5 copy, oddly enough, in my area, the Xbox version is on shelves everywhere but I was only able to find one copy at a GameStop of all places after spending like 15 minutes on my phone trying to find someone who had it for same day pickup
Got it from Best Buy literally picked up the last copy for ps5 , there was still a stack of Xbox tho