Hogwarts Legacy: Official thread

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
If they get this to run on the switch in 2023 i will eat my hat

Switch had Immortals Fenyx Rising graphics on some flip-phone camera quality there’s no way the switch will run this game smoothly, especially with the flying. Load times will be atrocious as well :picard:

For switch players I hope they pull off the impossible, but that shyt likely to run like launch day cyberpunk on last-gen consoles

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Switch had Immortals Fenyx Rising graphics on some flip-phone camera quality there’s no way the switch will run this game smoothly, especially with the flying. Load times will be atrocious as well :picard:

For switch players I hope they pull off the impossible, but that shyt likely to run like launch day cyberpunk on last-gen consoles

100% expecting them to pivot to a cloud port

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
I wish Sony fully supported using their controller on the PC. The Xbox controller be having my damn Index finger hurting. I've been dealing with this for years. I think it's the off centered stick format.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I wish Sony fully supported using their controller on the PC. The Xbox controller be having my damn Index finger hurting. I've been dealing with this for years. I think it's the off centered stick format.
kobe-bryant-nba.gif

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Breh your character is like 14-15 years old out here slaughtering hoards of poachers and goblins before making it back to potions class :dead:
The main character in this game is low key a sociopath.

Talking about ‘you can thank Ranrok for your deaths” after evaporating like 12 people or goblins. :picard:
This game really reminds me of KOTR….
are we headed towards a Revan type reveal?

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps
Finally got to play this over the weekend.

Best new Open World Game, I played in a long time...

The attention to detail is crazy!

Flying is fun as fukk.

I hope they make DLC and sequel(s) to this!

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The tranny dude fukked me up. They coulda gave that nikka a more feminine voice :dead:

I saw the trehs/treh loyalist fighting on twitter because someone assumed they just got a man to do the voice and the others got mad because they assumed their gender and it’s actually a transgender voice actor or something.

Its all fukked up :snoop: