Hogwarts Legacy: Official thread

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Am I tripping or does the main character in this game feel overpowered af? Considering what he/she is capable of so early on, they have me looking at Harry & Voldemort sideways, especially Voldemort. :dead:

avada-kedavra-voldemort.gif

:childplease:

scott-hall-spooky-fingers.gif

hl-ancient-magic.gif

:russ:

Breh your character is like 14-15 years old out here slaughtering hoards of poachers and goblins before making it back to potions class :dead:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Question, most of the shots yall are posting show the scenery as dreary. Are there times and events in the game where a celebration or good things are happening?

Also i hope this shyt sells through the roof and shows how irrelevant official gaming media/review sites are becoming.

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
I already got it for ps5 I'm going to get it for PC later.

I didn't fukk with the books at all but the movies were enjoyable, I'm surprised they didn't try and make an open world game much sooner.

It was foolish for the alphabet community to think that people were going to boycott one of the most popular franchises in the world. Being chronically online had them convinced that they had more sway than they actually do.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Realized my tv has vrr after all this time :russ:
So performance mode caps my vrr at 4k 60 hz
If I put balanced or HFR performance I’ll get 1440P 120fps or 120hz
Not an hdmi 2.1 tv just it got freesync
I might just play on HFR shyt is smooth as fukk
I been playing with it switching it all morning barely played :dead:
Apparently I can use a windows computer with CRU(custom resolution utility) app to modify my tv(samsung ru 8000) to run 4k 120hz but my work laptop doesn’t allow me to run the program without admin permission :beli: and my macbook that got parallel doesn’t seem to detect it

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
Just finished the side mission where you have to find the shopkeepers brother any one notice after

you end up killing the brother because he turns into a zombie.. the fukked up part is when you tell her you killed him she cries his name everytime you shop

Me:got any wares
Shopkeeper: *cries brothers name and sob while you shop”
Me:
tracy-morgan.gif