Daps
FojM67wWIAE2cMB

i see you shinin

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
I'm already on level 17 and barely gon through the main story

Sidenote: I ain't know the grandstaircase could go all the way up 😂
The trophy 🏆 room is spectacular. The devs really did some magic because the castle feels alive
Now on level 26, gets harder as you progress without doing main story

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
Am i the only one that doesn’t even use protecto anymore. My timing was just never right. Easier to just dodge everything
You gotta master it, its my go-to for defense, if you upgrade it to the expert level in "Talents" you can parry attacks and knock back with stupefy (stupefy does a lot of damage, you can knock it back to any enemy if you time it right)
Also if you upgrade protego and time it right, it'll unleash a vast force that knocks back every enemy around you. In short, protego is OP asf

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
Yea took a while just to get the broom, but you get it after the
main story mission with jackdaw, which will open the flying class mission

Anyone know how to increase the broom’s speed?
Finish the main mission that turns the season from spring to fall, a whole bunch of quest will be available to you, one of them will be the broom shop keeper, you have to buy the upgrade and go on a race to test it out
The upgrade is a 1000 btw

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
i just hit level 20, some of these side missions are like level 25-30, :sadcam:

I just did a level 25 side mission at level 17. It's doable but stressful as hell. Troll had me running for my life.:russ: I've been trying to get back to Hogwarts and attend Herbology for the last 3 hours and keep getting sidetracked.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Am i the only one that doesn’t even use protecto anymore. My timing was just never right. Easier to just dodge everything

Nah, Protégo is clutch and stylish as well when timed right. It's easier to dodge since you don't have to worry about juggling defenses but simply dodging all fight doesn't maximize damage output and can really stretch things out. Protégo also helps with crowd control and from what I understand, can be upgraded to be even more useful. It all comes down to reflexes and repetition with fighting enemy types. Resisting the urge to button mash makes it a much more viable option in the heat of combat.