Hogan's Hatred Of Blacks In Audio

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

has anyone ever interviewed this bubba guy after all this came out??

i mean at least 50 cent had young buck cross him a few times before recording.. what in the holy fukking hell type of friend are you to be taping convos and setting up your boy for the fall?

and notice how he low key agreed that they all racists too :mjpls:

all i remember is this dude being after howard on the radio and his show being trash... but there was a black dude on the show... wonder what he got to say :mjpls:

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
i really don't think based on this audio that hogan is one of those racist scum fukks that detests black people. just a guy that would rather his daughter not date young thug. he used the n-word the same way chris rock used the n-word in his "black people vs n----" bit. he's using it to describe to a specific type of person. doesn't mean he isn't as an a$$hole, but it doesn't make him david duke either.

but take from that what you will.:yeshrug:

edit: bret hart in all those interviews even said he never witnessed that kind of behavior from hogan even though he witnessed it from a bunch of others.
What young thug do j know is the son of a alleged billionaire

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I understand all that, that's not my bone of contention. Believe me I am not equating the word cac with the n-word... even though on this forum the intent is the same.

In this case I just believe hogan used the n-word to describe a certain kind of person... the black equivalent of white trash so to speak.

I just don't think he has a hatred towards black ppl. It would have came out already. He's an a$$hole, a bad father, a liar, maybe even a tad prejudice... but I am hesitant to put him up there with John Rocker and David Duke.

I know it's jokes around here but I'm with rock... I really think he was just talking "trash"
i see what you're saying... but currently there is no middle ground on the topic

on one level you have a KKK member... don't matter if you the nicest man on earth.. he's going to hate you.. don't matter if you meagan good.. he's going to hate you... don't matter if you a newborn baby... he's going to hate you

then you have those guys who see a guy dressed in hip hop fashion, who will say "****** this, ****** that" but then get around john from up the street, and invite him over for dinner, cause "he's not like the other ones".. they might think meagan good is hot and give her a whirl.. and they might jump in front of a car to save a black newborn baby

now they don't have a word for those second guys... and no, they are not flat out, kill all ******s racists... but they are DAMN SURE something close to it.. just because they pick and choose which blacks to hate and which blacks to like/tolerate... doesn't mean they don't believe being white is superior to being black

and that's all racism is... the belief that your race is above another race.. looking down on another race for no other reason than being black

hogan didn't say shyt about that kid's character, who he is as a person, whether he treats his daughter right, whether he is a respectful man... just went all in, called him a ******, and called it a wrap on dating his daughter

the fact that if it was the same guy, yet white, hogan wouldn't have shyt like that to say about his race, lets you know his feelings on us.. we need to prove ourselves to him to be ok.. instead of just being ok cause we're human beings

Daps
Reppin
Maryland by way of DC
Bruh... this quote RIGHT HERE tells me you kind of all. the work CAC is NOT IN ANYWAY an equivalent to the word ******. There will NEVER be one for white Americans. CAC is spun off of a joke Chris Rock made, yes it has intentions as a racial term but its spun from a joke first. Not even in the same light, the fact you'd even compare the two tells me, you have slight issues with it and probably just "tolerate it" because you don't want to pick that fight...

The problem here bruh, is that you do not know Hogan. You don't know him personally, you don't know him professionally and you don't know him historically. You merely know the character he's played on TV for decades. For you to even speak on how he meant it is guesswork at best and at worse completely covering for his actions. Why even do it?

His words speak differently.

Understand something, everyone sees racism differently, but personally I've always seen it as levels. EVERY single human being has some sort of prejudice and bias and personally I think that is ok, but when your biases and racially based, NEGATIVE and not rooted in reality or fact, THEN it becomes racist and that is exactly what Hogan is guilty of. We are witnessing the thought process he has while using the word, the inherent justification of said actions by him and complete apathy towards the actual usage or targets of the term. Its TEXTBOOK racism 101.

This doesn't mean he is a hidden KKK member or as racist as anyone who the public deems as a racist, but he DEFINATLEY is guilty of the title. We may not know I he's a "level 1 racist" or a full out "level 10 racist" but the muthafukka IS a racist. We just don't yet know HOW racist he is.

He certainly isn't too racist to turn down a black check tho :mjpls:
tumblr_mhnutmIUxN1roqzu6o1_400.gif

FSP

Banned
Daps
I understand all that, that's not my bone of contention. Believe me I am not equating the word cac with the n-word... even though on this forum the intent is the same.

In this case I just believe hogan used the n-word to describe a certain kind of person... the black equivalent of white trash so to speak.

I just don't think he has a hatred towards black ppl. It would have came out already. He's an a$$hole, a bad father, a liar, maybe even a tad prejudice... but I am hesitant to put him up there with John Rocker and David Duke.

I know it's jokes around here but I'm with rock... I really think he was just talking "trash"
You're wrong, sorry. It's not the first time he's been caught saying racist shyt behind the cameras:dahell:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Rock didn't have a sit down convo about that stuff..he just spoke on it in passing at an event where his mood was good. Those guys will never see Hogan the same again.

Alot of people here with their "disappointed in the Rock" garbage is a just a gimmick and a lie. They don't like him because he's not Booker T enough and they got some issue with him loving his Samoan grandfather. shyt like that. Add that with him being successful enough to do multicultural roles? The writing has been on the Rock hate for years now. No one has repped Blacks bigger and with more pride than the Rock. Booker has c00ned...Kofi and Woods c00ned hard...Henry was a joke but Rock was the one who worked the hardest repping his father and this mixed breed unsuccessful generation hates on it.

:mjlol: you don't even believe this bullshyt.

@Ayo!-BEZ care to explain this rep comment :leostare:

LaughsLikePac 's post received the following reputation(s)
  1. 10
    Given: Today at 7:17 AM
    Ayo!-BEZ commented: (Rep for telling the truth. Its dudes lying like they saints thats really the true "racists")
Do you wanna tag some of the 'real racists' in here so we can educate them? :beli:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
:mjlol: you don't even believe this bullshyt.

1. 10
    Ayo!-BEZ commented: (Rep for telling the truth. Its dudes lying like they saints thats really the true "racists")
Do you wanna tag some of the 'real racists' in here so we can educate them? :beli:
Of course I believe it...wouldn't speak on anything unless I believed it. Who you trying to kid? LOL

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

1. 10

Even used the "You're the real racist" schtick :mjlol:

So the people calling him out on his racism are the real racists, not the man who said that he was racist on tape :dead:

shyt is wild :wow:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Of course I believe it...wouldn't speak on anything unless I believed it. Who you trying to kid? LOL
People hate on The Self Hate one for not helping put on fellow black actors and allowing hollywood to cast him as a cac. Nothing to do with Peter Maivia who I'm sure the coli has nothing but respect for. You're a delusional dikkrider though so I'm not surprised you have such a difficult time grasping reality.