Hogan's Hatred Of Blacks In Audio

Popi

The Greatest GOAT
Daps
The fact he's alive and richer than ever instead of Macho Man is proof there is no god.

Doink/Matt Bourne's theory on how Hulk Hogan got his black eye at WrestleMania IX: "Randy Savage gave it to him. I'd bet my left nut and my son's life on it. Hogan showed his true colours, thats why he got the black eye. Randy Savage was a man. Hulk Hogan has never been a man. Hulk Hogan's a big ass p---y. I don't care if you call and tell him I said that. His ex Elizabeth was seeing this small time producer, who happened to be a friend of Hogan. Elizabeth was hiding in the back room when Savage went to see Hogan and he found out about it. Friends don't do friend like that. Who can you say is Hulk Hogan's friend? The only people that can say their Hulk Hogan's friends are the people who are riding his coat tails and trying to make a living off of him like Brian Knobbs or some fat f--k like that. Hogan was supposed to be Savage's friend and he threw him under a bus and he got a black eye for it."

Why he doesn't like Hulk Hogan: "He was an arrogant f--k. I still think he is. I look at him and laugh because I know him for who he truly is. I don't like him. I really find it hard to even like him as a person. He's a phony inside and out. He showed that when he did that to Randy. When he said that him and Randy had made up, after Randy had died, well that's bulls--t. Randy hated Hogan."

Popi

The Greatest GOAT
Daps

13:00 - on his scripted reality show, HH and Knobbs "spy" on Brooke's scripted party because what's funnier than a white dad having to watch ******s use his towels?!

^ u can tell he said it too @ 13:40 ^

IMO this might be even worse than leak, how racist u gotta be to expose urself with a fukkING VH1 CAMERA IN YOUR FACE?

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department

13:00 - on his scripted reality show, HH and Knobbs "spy" on Brooke's scripted party because what's funnier than a white dad having to watch ******s use his towels?!

^ u can tell he said it too @ 13:40 ^

IMO this might be even worse than leak, how racist u gotta be to expose urself with a fukkING VH1 CAMERA IN YOUR FACE?

Yo I remember watching this shyt cracking up :laff:

Thanks for tracking it down.

Whole segment reeked of :mjpls:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always thought ":ohhh: maybe I am racist. Fukkin ******s :manny:" like the report quoted back in August was so ridiculous he couldn't have actually said that.

What he actually said was basically endorsing that Chris Rock bit that's popular among cacs