Hogan's Hatred Of Blacks In Audio

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
you should know better than anyone that the hulkster gimmick was a facade and that hollywood was who he really was, brother.
FAIR POINT, BUT THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR RIDICULOUS MORAL EQUIVALENCE BETWEEN THIS MESSAGEBOARD AND A POP CULTURE ICON AND PUBLIC FIGURE, BROTHER!

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
even if he didn't use the n-word... if he had literally used any other negative label associated with people of black skin... you guys would still be crying foul.
No shyt?
HidG2oe.gif

DillaTUDE

Superstar
Daps
you guys use the word cac like its goin out of style and have the nerve to accuse another person of being a bigot because they used a slur of their own.

:patrice: This is you though, right...?

Yo who cares about them nikkas. Seriously. I ain't got beef wit none of them dudes. They're no different than you and me. Just a bunch of nikkas that love talking about hip hop.

The reason I don't really watch them is because they're all pretty much lames and there isn't a real nikka there to represent. Not sayin I'm a street nikka obviously but I'll be honest I do love my fair share of street nikka music.

No disrespect to those guys but ain't none of them dudes come off as someone who would understand real nikka music. So when they talk about it they just expose themselves for bein the lames that they are.

And there ain't nothin wrong wit bein a lame. Just make sure you stick to talkin about lame music.

Who's mad? I love Kanye.

Doesn't mean the nikka can't be corny.
:what:

Do you have any idea how many nikkas would flip if there was strong evidence linking Puff to Big's murder?

I actually got a chance to bump this last night a few times and I just wanna say this thread has been fukkin comedy so far. You guys listen to an album... yo lemme rephrase that... you muthafukkas SKIM through an album the moment it leaks and then act like you're the authority on the shyt. God forbid you dudes just say what's real and be like "Yo this shyt ain't for me I think I gotta pass on this shyt."

But nah, everyone's a critic. "Em ain't do this. Em ain't do that. Em did too much of this. The beats ain't that. This shyt is trash"

These nikkas won't even let the shyt sink in HALF A DAY.

This is the problem with you internet heads. Do you realize that like half the albums from back in the day that you all consider "classic" woulda got the recycle bin treatment if they were dropped today? Y'all some impatient fast food eatin type nikkas. Like if the shyt ain't instantly gratifying the shyt goes to the bin.

Maybe Em matured as an artist and as an MC and didn't put together some shyt you're supposed to consume in one listen.

It's been ONE DAY. There is no album you felt the same way about on Day 30, on Day 60, on Day 90, on Day 300... as you did on Day 1. So chill the fukk out and if the shyt is that wack to you then just move the fukk on. But if you're gonna listen to the shyt a bunch of times just to reaffirm how much you hate the shyt then what's the point.

Last edited:

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
Well of course. Does this sound like something a racist would say? Or is it more the words of a straight shooter who tells it like it is? :lupe:

Nothing but harsh truths mixed in with a little trash talk imo :troll:
WOW!!!

Why would you follow Blacks (actually stalking if we were honest) to a forum to post shyt like that? It's like an obsession to try to win Blacks over, on their own terms. That's the definition of Neo White Supremacy to me. They have to try to find out how we think, and let us know they can go and think any fukking thing they want, because they feel Blacks people do the same.

I think the two cac posters (and Cac means CAUCASIAN by the way, and not even cracker, which is still no way even close to ******, and many White people have told us this, laughed at the term, and told ME that), should be banned. They obviously don't have constructive reasons to be here, and one even thinks it's an honor to grace us with his presence. I had a narcissist boss, that felt the same way.

He listened to all kinds of rap shyt, mostly loved Jurassic 5 and Del the Funky, but still believed Black people hated him, for cat calling his girl and he really hated them back. He didn't want to be Black, at all, but felt aspects of Blacl culture needed his patronage or seal of approval. A girl close to his girlfriend asked why can't people call Blacks ****** later on, and he agreed. I don't believe the two Whites mentioned in this thread is here to be productive or promote any kind of racial reconciliation.

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
That's why I constantly warn Blacks about letting Whites go around with the "nikka" shyt, unless you have really did some real dirt with these motherfukkers. Brothers give too many passes to these cacs just for acknowledging their existence and acting down. Gotta step our screening game up.

"I was trying to fit in"

:mjlol: