Hogan's Hatred Of Blacks In Audio

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
That's why I constantly warn Blacks about letting Whites go around with the "nikka" shyt, unless you have really did some real dirt with these motherfukkers. Brothers give too many passes to these cacs just for acknowledging their existence and acting down. Gotta step our screening game up.

"I was trying to fit in"

:mjlol:
Some of the "trying to fit in" ones are the quickest to throw us under the bus :francis:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
This is from another gem I remember from a thread where he was caping for eminem over his racist past :mjlol:

Why was it so gatdamn hard for you to answer if you were white or not?:what:

I knew you were white based on how much you were making excuses for him :heh:

because there are still a lot of coli users who are ignorant close minded people like the racist cacs they rally against?

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
:patrice: This is you though, right...?
DapperRaggedBluebottlejellyfish.gif

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
Some of the "trying to fit in" ones are the quickest to throw us under the bus :francis:
I, unfortunately, know this by experience. Especially, if you're a smart brother. That, somehow, ethers their souls. I've lived it, seen it, and had to lose connection to family and friends when cac women came in with that "down" bullshyt into the cirlce with that permanent inferiority complex.

Dudes when younger, bitter "down" women when older. They just want to keep Blacks at a certain growth level....full stop.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
post-19802-whoomp-There-it-is-gif-aMgQ.gif

@cook
@Brooklynzson

:ban:

Like I said, if he was smart, he would've ignored the thread :mjpls:

To be fair the context he used the word wasn't malicious and used it like any other rapper would...I don't use it any context but definitely shouldn't be ban worthy...kill dat noize has given great contrarian opinions

Why can't the coli just agree to disagree why is it always about banning people

If he wants to give Hulk the benefit of the doubt and doesn't feel he's a racist let him live...no need to go on a titty attack brigade

Go out enjoy your life...writing soliloquies from something that happened last July is stupid

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
even if he didn't use the n-word... if he had literally used any other negative label associated with people of black skin... you guys would still be crying foul.

What do you expect? :dahell: We're not supposed to be offended by racial slurs? You think the nbomb is the only slur used against black people?
lots of people in wrestling hate hogan's guts and would love the opportunity to throw him under the bus... and yet not one person spoke out and said they saw him behave like a racist. friends of his who are black (i know, c00ns) and know him better than anyone here came to his defense and plainly said he's not a racist. austin, rock, nash, hall... countless wrestlers you guys idolize have all come to his defense. they all hate blacks too? you guys gonna make a stand against them too?
Every last one of Hogan's defenders have been called out on here. Even The Rock and Austin. The Rock is my all time fav and I even said that The Rock was foul for what he said, and he didn't even defend Hogan like the others did. If you side with someone that has no problem calling black people ******s, then that tells me that you share the same racist views as he does, and you're as much of a clown as he is. I don't give a fukk who you are.
if we were judged by our words instead of our actions i wonder what the average person might think of you guys as well.
This is a pretty silly stance; You're pretty much saying that words can't have context or meaning, which isn't true. It's like if I have a white gf and she talks slick about black people all day, but it should be all good to me because at least she let me hit. It's stupid.

This was Hogan in the privacy of his home or someone else's home, throwing around racial slurs about black people and expressing disgust at the idea of his daughter fukking a black person, unless he's a rich. Not to mention that he outright said that he's racist, he didn't even try to sugar coat it.

But I'm supposed to belief he isn't a racist fukk because he teamed up with Mr T? fukk outta here.

Last edited:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Certain k
some of the shyt in this thread :scust:

Cats really defending Hogan like that after audio evidence.

Dude really trying to tell people that Hogan was starting his stand up career by dropping the N word :scust:

Get that shyt outta here :camby:

@Zero :salute: with the thorough exposal.

And @DillaTUDE :salute:

That 1-2 punch exposal came out of nowhere. :wow:

MrSinnister

Daps
To be fair the context he used the word wasn't malicious and used it like any other rapper would...I don't use it any context but definitely shouldn't be ban worthy...kill dat noize has given great contrarian opinions

Why can't the coli just agree to disagree why is it always about banning people

If he wants to give Hulk the benefit of the doubt and doesn't feel he's a racist let him live...no need to go on a titty attack brigade

Go out enjoy your life...writing soliloquies from something that happened last July is stupid
Ban @Slystallion while we're at it. He keeps backtracking, then apologizing, then backtracking again. He needs to follow Hulkamania as the last one right the fukk outta here.

I tried to say you little stooges needed to fall back, but you keep wanting to expose yourselves. Let's go ahead and see if we can get @The Taxman opinion on this, so we can get that Cac Spring Cleaning going.

The White "nikka" crew gotta bounce.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Ban @Slystallion while we're at it. He keeps backtracking, then apologizing, then backtracking again. He needs to follow Hulkamania as the last one right the fukk outta here.

I tried to say you little stooges needed to fall back, but you keep wanting to expose yourselves. Let's go ahead and see if we can get @The Taxman opinion on this, so we can get that Cac Spring Cleaning going.

The White "nikka" crew gotta bounce.

Ban me for what I've never said that word ever and you won't find any racist posts from me in any coli searches

MrSinnister

Daps
Ban me for what I've never said that word ever and you won't find any racist posts from me in any coli searches
You still keep backtracking on Hogan, after already apologizing. I'm just lumping you in with the ones I'm sure deserve bans anyway. You don't seem to get it, but trying to appease us.

You still keep saying Hogan used the word like a rapper would. :lolbron:

He even said that "everyone's a little racist" before he said the dumb shyt. You're actually delusional enough to believe Terry had the exact opposite, but still offensive, meaning that he is actually telling you he has. At a certain point, we have to give up on you, even if I think you're a decent poster and not completely knee-jerk like a lot of posters here. A lot of you look like you would be happier at another forum.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
you guys use the word cac like its goin out of style and have the nerve to accuse another person of being a bigot because they used a slur of their own.

even if he didn't use the n-word... if he had literally used any other negative label associated with people of black skin... you guys would still be crying foul. it's not the n-word you guys are mad at, it's the fact that he had the audacity to use a slur period... which u guys are just as guilty of.

lots of people in wrestling hate hogan's guts and would love the opportunity to throw him under the bus... and yet not one person spoke out and said they saw him behave like a racist. friends of his who are black (i know, c00ns) and know him better than anyone here came to his defense and plainly said he's not a racist. austin, rock, nash, hall... countless wrestlers you guys idolize have all come to his defense. they all hate blacks too? you guys gonna make a stand against them too?

if we were judged by our words instead of our actions i wonder what the average person might think of you guys as well. god knows what would come up if you were being recorded in the privacy of your own home. i have seen literally every racial slur in the book thrown around on this forum casually. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.

I never used cac. Once. Look it up. Lol. Wrong poster. Generalizations are a bytch.

Daps
Reppin
Maryland by way of DC
you guys use the word cac like its goin out of style and have the nerve to accuse another person of being a bigot because they used a slur of their own.

even if he didn't use the n-word... if he had literally used any other negative label associated with people of black skin... you guys would still be crying foul. it's not the n-word you guys are mad at, it's the fact that he had the audacity to use a slur period... which u guys are just as guilty of.

if we were judged by our words instead of our actions i wonder what the average person might think of you guys as well. god knows what would come up if you were being recorded in the privacy of your own home. i have seen literally every racial slur in the book thrown around on this forum casually. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.
You do realize that CAC came from a Chris Rock joke and really can't be equated to ****** in any way. Just the fact that you're defending dude, even when he said he's a racist has me and every self respecting black person who's not c00ning and caping for Hoegan like
953.gif