Hogan's Hatred Of Blacks In Audio

Rain

đź‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Most of the people my age growing up got into watching wrestling because of Hoegan. I was a Hulkamaniac back in the day. But I don't and can't defend a dude that's on tape admitting he's a racist. And some of y'all, by the way you're defending and caping for this bald headed orange b*stard are exposing yourselves as c00ns.
Or some of them likely aren't even black

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps

13:00 - on his scripted reality show, HH and Knobbs "spy" on Brooke's scripted party because what's funnier than a white dad having to watch ******s use his towels?!

^ u can tell he said it too @ 13:40 ^

IMO this might be even worse than leak, how racist u gotta be to expose urself with a fukkING VH1 CAMERA IN YOUR FACE?

sounds like he said look at that shyt...

i'm certain would have caused a bigger uproar if he actually said the N-word and they would have edited that whole sentence out in the cutting room just to avoid having to cancel the show

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
Isn't Taxman one too? And LastEmperor? It explains a lot. :patrice: I think KingpinOG was one too. :mjpls:
This place is NEVER boring. But it looks like they all need to expose themselves in the weirdest says possible, although I'd admit I'm not familiar with the emperor. It's like dogs that you want to tolerate, but they won't stop barking to let you get some sleep at random ass times.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
You rounding nikkas up now?:heh:

White nikkas?
yeMAxx1.png

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
Gustapo style:leon:
We know it's getting about that time. If I see Obezzy one more goddamn time by White Mike, I'm flushing my phone. Time to find all the clowns(even if they're trying to hide their makeup), put them in the car, and wish them the best of luck in their future endeavors.

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Been there done that JACK

Aint going nowhere. Keep my name out ya mouth cause of my beef with certain posters Sending pictures of dead white children and laughing about it. I spoke wit the mods had mutiple threads. Im good. So go bother someone else.
.tye fact ya calling for a ban cause the kid defending hogan makes you a whiney bytch wit a vagina. Your posts reek of estrogen

Care to answer my earlier question cac :francis:? Just who are these 'true racists' you were talking about?:mjpls:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Or some of them likely aren't even black

Like I always said..they think Michaels is the best? Come on...some cat said he was cheering for Shawn over Razor? Black or Latino dude? No fukking way...Str8 up lie. Damn sure don't have any color. A nygga cheering for Shawn Michaels in 1994? That's like saying Vanilla Ice was better than Tupac. Wild.