Hogan's Hatred Of Blacks In Audio

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
you guys use the word cac like its goin out of style and have the nerve to accuse another person of being a bigot because they used a slur of their own.

even if he didn't use the n-word... if he had literally used any other negative label associated with people of black skin... you guys would still be crying foul. it's not the n-word you guys are mad at, it's the fact that he had the audacity to use a slur period... which u guys are just as guilty of.

lots of people in wrestling hate hogan's guts and would love the opportunity to throw him under the bus... and yet not one person spoke out and said they saw him behave like a racist. friends of his who are black (i know, c00ns) and know him better than anyone here came to his defense and plainly said he's not a racist. austin, rock, nash, hall... countless wrestlers you guys idolize have all come to his defense. they all hate blacks too? you guys gonna make a stand against them too?

if we were judged by our words instead of our actions i wonder what the average person might think of you guys as well. god knows what would come up if you were being recorded in the privacy of your own home. i have seen literally every racial slur in the book thrown around on this forum casually. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.

Go away. Seriously. It's bad enough that you do nothing but complain and have terrible opinions about wrestling. Now you're a white supremacist defending someone who was recorded admitting that he's a racist. As for the whole "cac" topic, most of the white people don't even flinch at the use of the word. Some of the white posters even have "cac" in their screen names. Miss me with the fake outrage.

I can't stand non-black people who choose to post at mostly black forums and have complaints. There are numerous mostly white forums you could post at to discuss wrestling but you choose The Coli but you want to complain about the racial discussions that people have here. FOH with that.

Last edited:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Only way they're getting banned is if tlr puts the pressure on the mods

Reporting the posts is the only way to make that happen. Even so, we know how hard is it to get bad posters banned. Especially the white supremacists.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Reporting the posts is the only way to make that happen. Even so, we know how hard is it to get bad posters banned. Especially the white supremacists.
It's not that big of a deal...if he truly bothers u to that degree, ignore buttons exist at this forum, right? Use it.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Only way they're getting banned is if tlr puts the pressure on the mods
Been there done that JACK

Aint going nowhere. Keep my name out ya mouth cause of my beef with certain posters Sending pictures of dead white children and laughing about it. I spoke wit the mods had mutiple threads. Im good. So go bother someone else.
.tye fact ya calling for a ban cause the kid defending hogan makes you a whiney bytch wit a vagina. Your posts reek of estrogen

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Ban @Slystallion while we're at it. He keeps backtracking, then apologizing, then backtracking again. He needs to follow Hulkamania as the last one right the fukk outta here.

I tried to say you little stooges needed to fall back, but you keep wanting to expose yourselves. Let's go ahead and see if we can get @The Taxman opinion on this, so we can get that Cac Spring Cleaning going.

The White "nikka" crew gotta bounce.

Add LastEmperor to that list too.

Daps
Reppin
Maryland by way of DC
Most of the people my age growing up got into watching wrestling because of Hoegan. I was a Hulkamaniac back in the day. But I don't and can't defend a dude that's on tape admitting he's a racist. And some of y'all, by the way you're defending and caping for this bald headed orange b*stard are exposing yourselves as c00ns.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most of the people my age growing up got into watching wrestling because of Hoegan. I was a Hulkamaniac back in the day. But I don't and can't defend a dude that's on tape admitting he's a racist. And some of y'all, by the way you're defending and caping for this bald headed orange b*stard are exposing yourselves as c00ns.

That's their childhood hero:mjcry: