Hogan's Hatred Of Blacks In Audio

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
And the worst part about that audio is that he'll rather have his daughter to get a black man thats a millionaire and he would still be nothing more than just a "******" to Hulk Hogan.
"Well, if your gonna switch sides and fukk a ******, atleast fukk a rich ******" :mjpls:
Hulk is a fukking piece of shyt. I don't care if he slammed Andre The Giant, or was the leader of the nWo....He still a racist piece of shyt:pacspit:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
ok, im bout to get negged to death.

but i just want to say, Hogan is just as racist as anyone else. Does it make it right? NO.

But he aint saying shyt that any of our white friends dont say on their personal time and vice versa.

I dont think he HATES blacks per se. I just think hes racist as everybody. I could have easily had this convo with my Dad. If my sister weas fukking a white guy. Mind you I have white friends that I am very fond of, would kill for even. But we do have our prejudices due to the way society is structured. He got caught, and im not apologizing for anything he said. But this shyt is very normal.

Absolutely disagree, i hate generalizations about people.

What you meant to say is Hogan is just as racist/prejudice as you.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Nah not really, you guys aren't interested in the opinion of a racist.
Wait...........so now you're gonna play the victim
giphy.gif

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps

I'm really interested in your rebuttal for the many times you were quoted in here. You shouldn't play both sides of the fence now when much of your posting history is based on being a contrarian/devil's advocate who goes to great lengths to explain your point of view. :leostare:

Last edited:

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
Absolutely disagree, i hate generalizations about people.

What you meant to say is Hogan is just as racist/prejudice as you.

im black, im from the projects, what should my world view be on whites? How can any black man have a true undertstanding of there history and not be angry towards white people. Get the fukk outta here... u still my nikka tho.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Kid, don't be weak now. Just be yourself. If u believe that $hit? Hey..at least that's how u REALLY are and aren't phony about it. If someone hates me for not being born looking pale and white, let me know. It's all good:laugh:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Yesss u do because u keep crying about it and those "cacs" mostly watch some of the most successful black movies ever. You can't be that dense.
I only heard of it cuz there was a thread about it posted on here where I correctly predicted a whole year prior that his daughter would be a blue eyed cac. What do successful black movies have to do with The Self Hate One :mjlol: ? Name one he's featured in?

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Kid, don't be weak now. Just be yourself. If u believe that $hit? Hey..at least that's how u REALLY are and aren't phony about it. If someone hates me for not being born looking pale and white, let me know. It's all good:laugh:
you guys use the word cac like its goin out of style and have the nerve to accuse another person of being a bigot because they used a slur of their own.

even if he didn't use the n-word... if he had literally used any other negative label associated with people of black skin... you guys would still be crying foul. it's not the n-word you guys are mad at, it's the fact that he had the audacity to use a slur period... which u guys are just as guilty of.

lots of people in wrestling hate hogan's guts and would love the opportunity to throw him under the bus... and yet not one person spoke out and said they saw him behave like a racist. friends of his who are black (i know, c00ns) and know him better than anyone here came to his defense and plainly said he's not a racist. austin, rock, nash, hall... countless wrestlers you guys idolize have all come to his defense. they all hate blacks too? you guys gonna make a stand against them too?

if we were judged by our words instead of our actions i wonder what the average person might think of you guys as well. god knows what would come up if you were being recorded in the privacy of your own home. i have seen literally every racial slur in the book thrown around on this forum casually. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
god knows what would come up if you were being recorded in the privacy of your own home. i have seen literally every racial slur in the book thrown around on this forum casually. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.
I DON'T THINK THE COLI IS MARKETED AS A FAMILY FRIENDLY, MORALLY RIGHTEOUS, NATIONAL HERO GOOD GUY WHO INSPIRES CHILDREN AROUND THE WORLD TO BELIEVE IN THEMSELVES, BROTHER!

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I DON'T THINK THE COLI IS MARKETED AS A FAMILY FRIENDLY, MORALLY RIGHTEOUS, NATIONAL HERO GOOD GUY WHO INSPIRES CHILDREN AROUND THE WORLD TO BELIEVE IN THEMSELVES, BROTHER!

you should know better than anyone that the hulkster gimmick was a facade and that hollywood was who he really was, brother.