Hodgetwins went full c00n, damn near every video is about disparaging black people

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
The thing I noticed about these types is they never have any normal conversations online. Everything is dedicated to the psychosis of nonstop political/social extremism or anger. It really feels like cult behavior because one of the biggest aspects of re-programming someone is separating them from past hobbies and enjoyment. I expect normal dudes to tweet/post about sports at some point. The only time these guys post about sports is when they're complaining about a "woke" athlete or a trans person in women's sports. I expect a normal dude to tweet/post about food or drinking at some point. Only time these dudes mention those things it's when complaining about a "woke" restaurant or Bud Light being anti-family lol. Just weirdo shyt that no normal person thinks.
This is a dope observation. Repped.

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
The thing I noticed about these types is they never have any normal conversations online. Everything is dedicated to the psychosis of nonstop political/social extremism or anger. It really feels like cult behavior because one of the biggest aspects of re-programming someone is separating them from past hobbies and enjoyment. I expect normal dudes to tweet/post about sports at some point. The only time these guys post about sports is when they're complaining about a "woke" athlete or a trans person in women's sports. I expect a normal dude to tweet/post about food or drinking at some point. Only time these dudes mention those things it's when complaining about a "woke" restaurant or Bud Light being anti-family lol. Just weirdo shyt that no normal person thinks.
Right wing media has been a non stop aggrievement cultivating machine since the inception of Fox News. Fox News, which Roger Ailes had the idea for after Nixon resigned because he wanted a propaganda network that would indoctrinate people to never hold another Republican President accountable. It worked beyond his wildest dreams.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
They been c00ning

When the views were low from supplements and workout views...they went after the c00n market...which gets ALOT of views..look at "officer Tatum"
When THIS DUDE says someone is c00ning, you KNOW they must be on some Super Saiyan Sly Cooper level c00nery

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
I don't pray for bad things to happen to people but there's nothing worse than people like them.

remember every group has them, nazis had jewish volunteers that helped exterminate their own people, there are palestinians in gaza right now aiding the zionist army in killing their own people. etc

there's only one way to deal with them

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Some mixed chick I knew followed them before they went maga . Posting a pic with them after a comedy show they did from a decade ago. She would still occasionally post pics from that show like she didn't know they became whores for right-wingers :comeon:

She blocked me when I called her out about it but she probably did me a favor. bytch was crazy.