Hodgetwins went full c00n, damn near every video is about disparaging black people

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
Its always pretty dumb black people too. Like I havent seen a grifting c00n yet who was truly intelligent...the only one that knows how to feign intellect is candace owens.

But shes pretty stupid also. Her climate change debate with Joe Rogan tell you how her brain works.

Bur yeah...ironically they tend to be stupid.

Like thay channel the cartier family. They started c00ning also for Trump.

And notice those dudes are all dumb as shyt also.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They are mixed* military men with hispanic wives. When they finally became "Conservative Twins" and did the touring, it didn't initially dawn on me that they were going hard in that direction.

Anyone who followed them for a long time knows they jumped to the Conservative wave right after the first ad-pocalyse on Youtube. Patreon and whatever else, then touring...next thing you know Conservative pundits. Nasty work. Haven't watched them in almost 8 years due to the foolery.

Edit: Mixed looking cats from VA.

Last edited:

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Its always pretty dumb black people too. Like I havent seen a grifting c00n yet who was truly intelligent...the only one that knows how to feign intellect is candace owens.

But shes pretty stupid also. Her climate change debate with Joe Rogan tell you how her brain works.

The reason why they seem stupid, is because they attempt to pigeon-hole a rational for why they support stupid shyt. If they do that, it does not matter how intelligent they may actually be. They are going to always look stupid in the end, trying to concoct logical reasons for why they support stupid ideologies.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Their paper got low so they started appealing to fragile racists in order to keep up their lifestyles and inorder to stop their Esmeraldas from leaving'em.

I got too much pride to be massaging the egos of racist white folk. I couldn't even if I was paid well.
But folk like the Hodge twins can because they have the character of prostitutes.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
All this within the span of 2 and a half weeks

conceited-reaction.gif

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching

Used to enjoy their and a lot of other's channels for music reactions and fukkery, but every video I get now from people either is explicitly about a race reaction or something woke. :snoop:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
They were a preview of what's to come for Internet Ass Muhfukkas. We just had a thread this morning complaining that voting laws aren't strict enough.
c4c19491-dd01-45cb-b8c7-74ff95e64353_text.gif