Hodgetwins went full c00n, damn near every video is about disparaging black people

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
there had to be signs of this even back then, think hard​
Not really. They was just two meathead, roid freaks who found out that they'd make more money being funny/stupid than trying to influence anyone to watch 'em for their general knowledge workout tips.
full

"I'MMA PUT THE BBC IN THEM SUGAWALLZ AND LEAVE DA NUTZ HANGING OUT!"
Was the basis of their content for a solid decade until the Ad revenue dried up when Youtube went P.C.
After they realized that wasn't nobody looking to follow them off the platform to support that bullshyt app they had made, you had to PAY to check out their shyt on, the comedy tour shyt was a huge bust they stuck with for a minute, and they couldn't enough people in to keep the lights on with the Workout/Eating/Gym/dikkPill and Creatine Empire behind the scenes, shyt they had going for a minute, then they went all in the c00n pool and attached themselves to the most profitable, effortless grift as the climate for it grew more acceptable and profitable.

They was never Pro-black but they weren't against coloured folk no where as hard as they is now, for obvious reasons.
But I've forgotten so much about these losers, I could be forgetting some shyt about 'em since I ain't revisited their videos in years. Like at all.​

Last edited:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Not really. They was just two meathead, roid freaks who found out that they'd make more money being funny/stupid than trying to influence anyone to watch 'em for their general knowledge workout tips.
full
"I'MMA BOUT THE BBC IN THEM SUGAWALLZ AND LEAVE DA NUTZ HANGING OUT!"
Was the basis of their content for a solid decade until the Ad revenue dried up when Youtube went P.C.
After they realized that wasn't nobody looking to follow them off the platform to support that bullshyt app they had made, you had to PAY to check out their shyt on, the comedy tour shyt was a huge bust they stuck with for a minute, and they couldn't enough people in to keep the lights on with the Workout/Eating/Gym/dikkPill and Creatine Empire behind the scenes, shyt they had going for a minute, then they went all in the c00n pool and attached themselves to the most profitable, effortless grift as the climate for it grew more acceptable and profitable.

They was never Pro-black but they weren't against coloured folk no where as hard as they is now, for obvious reasons.
But I've forgotten so much about these losers, I could be forgetting some shyt about 'em since I ain't revisited their videos in years. Like at all.​
:yeshrug: Basically wave hopping they been on the.
  • Storytime wave
  • Fitness wave
  • Reactions wave
  • Standup wave
  • Food review wave
  • And now the c00n wave

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
damn its been a longggg time since I watched them...

I spent the block on their YT and yeah they are too far gone...
its beyond the normal pandering

the video I clicked on even their viewers were like "nahhh yall are wrong about this the white lady deserved it"

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Just c00n babble on their YouTube shorts. I feel like most mulattos are like that

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I don't think they are, there was a thread on here not that long about about these black reaction channels all of a sudden reacting to conservative videos.

I know I'm not the only one thinking this, but I believe there is a conservative think tank paying these guys to react to those videos to sway the vote.

Because they're are channels where they react to like 5 NBA Youngboy videos with them reacting to Biden slurring his words literally in the next. I mean look at Tyrone Magnus.
:russ:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Tyrone Magnus is a Hodge Twin stan and he decided to follow them in the MAGA grift as well. Dude pretty much said before 2016 that his channel wasn't political and he doesn't react to political stuff, then Boom, a bunch of Trump reactions the following year lol.
:snoop:
:what::blessed:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
He has gone down the alt-right rabbit hole too. Trying to ingratiate himself to white racists on YouTube and constantly talking about "woke". He is an absolute clown now.
I thought I was the only one lol who noticed, called dude out on this years ago and people thought I was tripping.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
:yeshrug: Basically wave hopping they been on the.​
  • Storytime wave​
  • Fitness wave​
  • Reactions wave​
  • Standup wave​
  • Food review wave​
  • And now the c00n wave​

Found myself trawling through my Youtube Faves list from well over a decade ago and found this.

This was them at their "peak".
Talking shyt.
dikk related meathead activity.
being somewhat affable/likeable with no discernable racial overtones.
No one expected them to turn full Maga but at the same time...after seeing all the trends they was hopping on to keep the money coming in....it ain't THAT surprising.​

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset

Found myself trawling through my Youtube Faves list from well over a decade ago and found this.

This was them at their "peak".
Talking shyt.
dikk related meathead activity.
being somewhat affable/likeable with no discernable racial overtones.
No one expected them to turn full Maga but at the same time...after seeing all the trends they was hopping on to keep the money coming in....it ain't THAT surprising.​

They definitely weren't on a c00n wave back then they had shyt talking about black issues.