Hodgetwins went full c00n, damn near every video is about disparaging black people

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
They’re half white or whatever and they mean every word … that isn’t a money grab …it’s worse than that …

Last edited:

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The thing I noticed about these types is they never have any normal conversations online. Everything is dedicated to the psychosis of nonstop political/social extremism or anger. It really feels like cult behavior because one of the biggest aspects of re-programming someone is separating them from past hobbies and enjoyment. I expect normal dudes to tweet/post about sports at some point. The only time these guys post about sports is when they're complaining about a "woke" athlete or a trans person in women's sports. I expect a normal dude to tweet/post about food or drinking at some point. Only time these dudes mention those things it's when complaining about a "woke" restaurant or Bud Light being anti-family lol. Just weirdo shyt that no normal person thinks.

I work with a guy that's on this same type of time and let me tell you it's INSUFFERABLE.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
fukk those bozos. Now what I want to know is what happened with these young brehs CartierFamily :dahell: I used to check out their reactions to classic hip hop music videos.

Come to find out these mfrs went MAGA as well.
I don't think they are, there was a thread on here not that long about about these black reaction channels all of a sudden reacting to conservative videos.

I know I'm not the only one thinking this, but I believe there is a conservative think tank paying these guys to react to those videos to sway the vote.

Because they're are channels where they react to like 5 NBA Youngboy videos with them reacting to Biden slurring his words literally in the next. I mean look at Tyrone Magnus.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
It's possible they always had these views just never let it be out brazen until they felt comfortable or got big enough. Feel like it exploded after Trump came into the scene. They saw an opportunity, to be frank many people did. Candace being the most obvious.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
I don't think they are, there was a thread on here not that long about about these black reaction channels all of a sudden reacting to conservative videos.

I know I'm not the only one thinking this, but I believe there is a conservative think tank paying these guys to react to those videos to sway the vote.

Because they're are channels where they react to like 5 NBA Youngboy videos with them reacting to Biden slurring his words literally in the next. I mean look at Tyrone Magnus.
It's also how easy you can get make money in the right wing grifting game for non-whites. Basically repeat their shyt and you get tons of fans or people supporting you because you're the right kind of minority and someone they can use to say shyt they'll never get away with.

It's why they sell so much merch and weird shyt, these maga chuds will buy it.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
The thing I noticed about these types is they never have any normal conversations online. Everything is dedicated to the psychosis of nonstop political/social extremism or anger. It really feels like cult behavior because one of the biggest aspects of re-programming someone is separating them from past hobbies and enjoyment. I expect normal dudes to tweet/post about sports at some point. The only time these guys post about sports is when they're complaining about a "woke" athlete or a trans person in women's sports. I expect a normal dude to tweet/post about food or drinking at some point. Only time these dudes mention those things it's when complaining about a "woke" restaurant or Bud Light being anti-family lol. Just weirdo shyt that no normal person thinks.
Great take
I know people like this
You can’t have normal conversations with them

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
The fact that none of you clowns in this bytch couldnt tell from the get go how they was fukked up tells me more about y’all.

Poor judgement and bad taste in entertainment.

It’s also quite possible you could be fatherless, listening to them clowns

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
The fact that none of you clowns in this bytch couldnt tell from the get go how they was fukked up tells me more about y’all.

Poor judgement and bad taste in entertainment.

It’s also quite possible you could be fatherless, listening to them clowns

this exactly what I'm saying I feel like I dismissed these cats as crab as fukk nikkas a decade ago

I know that may seem ignorant to some on here but it's the truth

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Tyrone Magnus is a Hodge Twin stan and he decided to follow them in the MAGA grift as well. Dude pretty much said before 2016 that his channel wasn't political and he doesn't react to political stuff, then Boom, a bunch of Trump reactions the following year lol.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Tyrone Magnus is a Hodge Twin stan and he decided to follow them in the MAGA grift as well. Dude pretty much said before 2016 that his channel wasn't political and he doesn't react to political stuff, then Boom, a bunch of Trump reactions the following year lol.

He has gone down the alt-right rabbit hole too. Trying to ingratiate himself to white racists on YouTube and constantly talking about "woke". He is an absolute clown now.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Let's talk about entire youtube becoming a shyt show. The problem with social media is they recommend dumb people the shyt that's based on their search history. Rather than youtube telling you stop you're watching dumb shyt, it's gonna recommend you more of it.

Youtube sucks. It's filled with low quality content makers who repeat same things others did. Hodge c00ns is nothing new, there are plenty more. My guess is not only some of them get paid by maga, but several of content creators get paid by russian and chinese propaganda machine as well. Anything to cause more chaos in westeen society. How you achieve that? Feeding far left and far right with more material to throw at each other.

They are like parrots. For example those who watch tucker carlson most likely gonna follow shyt pages like valuetainment bullshyt, most likely will be watching Joe Rogans page, likely will be following Hodge c00ns and other reactionary pages where all of them pick same damn topics. Several pages for same retarded demographics. It's like when they banned alex jones, that shyt split into lots and lots of youtube pages. It's like taking down drug lord and now you have various small drug operations all over the region.

Last edited:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London

I've missed the thread but I have noticed that too. They start reacting to music and videogames. Then their "audience" ask them to react to some edgy comedy. Some Bill Burr or something. Next thing you know their reacting to Thomas Sowell vids or The British ended Slavery.

The worst thing is that they're so oblivious to what they're watching, that they don't push back.

As for the Hodge Twins, they've been tapdancing for Trump for almost a decade. They've been c00ning longer on YouTube than they've done other content.

Daps
Let's talk about entire youtube becoming a shyt show. The problem with social media is they recommend dumb people the shyt that's based on their search history. Rather than youtube telling you stop you're watching dumb shyt, it's gonna recommend you more of it.

Youtube sucks. It's filled with low quality content makers who repeat same things others did. Hodge c00ns is nothing new, there are plenty more. My guess is not only some of them get paid by maga, but several of content creators get paid by russian and chinese propaganda machine as well. Anything to cause more chaos in westeen society. How you achieve that? Feeding far left and far right with more material to throw at each other.

They are like parrots. For example those who watch tucker carlson most likely gonna follow shyt pages like TBD podcast, most likely will be watching Joe Rogans page, likely will be following Hodge c00ns and other reactionary pages where all of them pick same damn topics. Several pages for same retarded demographics. It's like when they banned alex jones, that shyt split into lots and lots of youtube pages. It's like taking down drug lord and now you have various small drug operations all over the region.
I love how right wingers do this shyt and people just throw the “far left” in there just because they’ve been programmed to do so :heh:

Far right has an entire American sponsored media arm designed for thus but yeah it’s the evil “far left” causing these issues

Far left on the internet: “people deserve healthcare and human rights”

Far right on the internet: “Hitler was right and black people sre too
Stupid to be pilots”

“as you can see these two arguments are evil and the exact same” - genius level Coli poster :russ: