Hodgetwins went full c00n, damn near every video is about disparaging black people

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps

The c00nery :scust:

Son: "Dad, what race am I?"

c00ntwin #1: "Human, son. You are a part of the human race."

Son: "No dad, I mean, like, am I Latino, White, Asian... What race am I?"

c00ntwin #1: "You're black, son. If anybody asks... you black :obama: ."

Son: " :dahell: Black? How am I Black? Are you sure?"

c00ntwin #1: "You're black because I'm black, boy. You have my black genes."

Son: " :gucci: but dad... how am I black when You're not even black?"

c00ntwin #1: "What did you just say?!"

Son: "I mean, the black kids at school said that you ain't black. They said you a light skin, buck-dancing house nikka and the blackest thing about you is your black card getting repo-ed. Speaking of which, what's a c00n? They said you're that too."

c00ntwin #1: :mjcry:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug: Basically wave hopping they been on the.
  • Storytime wave
  • Fitness wave
  • Reactions wave
  • Standup wave
  • Food review wave
  • And now the c00n wave
The pilot for their show failed and never got picked up. So yeah they switched up and started doing these videos. It's a shame.

I was a fan, saw them at the Funny Bone doing Improv... they didn't even talk politics and shyt, it was always just life shyt and experiences. Them answering emails of people asking advice was funny as hell. It's sad they went this route

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
It's possible they always had these views just never let it be out brazen until they felt comfortable or got big enough. Feel like it exploded after Trump came into the scene. They saw an opportunity, to be frank many people did. Candace being the most obvious.
Naw shot a pilot for a show and it failed. It was after that they went maga..

Their manager probably gave them the talk :mjlol:

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
The pilot for their show failed and never got picked up. So yeah they switched up and started doing these videos. It's a shame.

I was a fan, saw them at the Funny Bone doing Improv... they didn't even talk politics and shyt, it was always just life shyt and experiences. Them answering emails of people asking advice was funny as hell. It's sad they went this route

They was funny AF back in the day even if some of the stuff / humor was a little c00nish...you know what i mean, trying to make edgy white boys laugh.

But still they were a looong way away from what they are now. Sad to see what became of them

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
The c00n/MAGA route gotta be the easiest grift of all time. I noticed this with the reactors. I followed one or two RnB music reactors so my feed started getting flooded with them. Then they could no longer monetize the music videos and kept getting copywrite strikes so they would make long ass videos about how they were done. Next thing you know, they sucking MAGA off and i had to ban them from my feed.

These c00n twins probably leaned conservative but that money made them jump in with both feet to the point where they are probably indoctrinated.