Hodgetwins c00ns mocking demand for reparations

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's sad they have to lie on the woman.

It's plenty things to say about her -- and many things she does that annoy -- but lying saying she is republican and she's MAGA and supports Trump says more about those who lie and say that about her -- than her.

It's bytchmade.

Mosey on over to the conservative twins youtube channel. Just look at the titles. Now go look at Yvettte’s tweets and her YouTube page. They are literally talking about the same shyt just with a different spin.

It’s bytchmade to point out that her talking points happen to overlap, with high frequency, with maga supporters? Or is it bytch made to ignore it because they feed you a few things that make you feel good while also feeding you poison?

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
:mjlol:

In the OP, he posted a link to a news story directly from Project Veritas website.

Insider Blows Whistle & Exec Reveals Google Plan to Prevent “Trump situation” in 2020 on Hidden Cam – Project Veritas

And I know Project Veritas are not some random obscure group spouting right wing, they are actually worse than that, because there are a lot of people like who think they are legitimate source of information even congressman retweeted their stories.

Project Vertitas are the same group who wanted to defend that racist child molester Roy Moore by planting a fake allegation against him to discredit his accusers, thankfully it backfired on them and Roy Moore lost his senate race.

A conservative group tried to plant a fake Roy Moore allegation in the Washington Post. It failed.

:patrice:I said it like 10 times in that thread and i'll say it again, I know them from exposing planned parenthood, that video exposed that entire industry and it was all over the news at the time

watching people casually talk about selling body parts on hidden camera was some eye opening shyt...outside of that I don't know or even really care what project veritas does.

why is it that you dudes find it hard to believe that there are human beings that exist that aren't politically driven in every facet of their lives -
meaning that I use my own brain to decide what I choose to be accurate and factual and what is bullshyt and not bullshyt.

I'm working with about a 98% success rate.

is it that you cats are insecure? not confident in your own intelligence? I just don't get it :manny:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
It's sad they have to lie on the woman.

It's plenty things to say about her -- and many things she does that annoy -- but lying saying she is republican and she's MAGA and supports Trump says more about those who lie and say that about her -- than her.

It's bytchmade.

I sense the sexism too.

:yeshrug: It's crazy how she brought up when it ain't got shyt to do with her.

Then it's funny because nobody that brings her up, actually watches her shyt on a weekly basis to know what she actually talks about. :mjlol:

All you gotta do is look at the Hodgetwins comment section and people are making welfare jokes and shyt.

Then got the nerve to say Yvette is anything like them. :scust:

Last edited:

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Mosey on over to the conservative twins youtube channel. Just look at the titles. Now go look at Yvettte’s tweets and her YouTube page. They are literally talking about the same shyt just with a different spin.

It’s bytchmade to point out that her talking points happen to overlap, with high frequency, with maga supporters? Or is it bytch made to ignore it because they feed you a few things that make you feel good while also feeding you poison?

Yeah, it's bytchmade.

Cause, the videos I have personally watched -- when I was a regular viewer of her shows -- are NOTHING like the HodgeTwins. NOTHING. Her Tweets are NOTHING like The HodgeTwins. The HodgeTwins are just.....I don't even know. But, again -- Yvette is a lot of things but she is not MAGA.

But keep going... I'm just going to continue to read and appreciate your over dramatic post.

3783303.gif

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You know damn well she put that on as a prop.

At no point has Breaking Brown told blacks to support or vote for Trump.
She did suggest supporting Ron Paul though, was on the board of directors for an anti-immigration group founded by a White Nationalist, and shytted on pro-reparations folk for years before suddenly switching up her gig around the time of the Trump election without giving any meaningful credit to the people who were laying the ground for that. She actually had the nerve to shyt on Coates for demanding reparations (claiming that it wasn't realistic and "transactional" enough) while she had been talking about supporting characters like Ron Paul, and then just a year or two later shyt on Coates for backing a non-reparations candidate (because all of the sudden backing any non-reparations Dem meant that you weren't really down).

I don't really know what her gig is, I don't think she's an actual agent like some on here, but she is so loose and misguided in her agenda that she keeps doing the work that the agents would want her to do. It's not a good look for her.

Daps
She did suggest supporting Ron Paul though, was on the board of directors for an anti-immigration group founded by a White Nationalist, and shytted on pro-reparations folk for years before suddenly switching up her gig around the time of the Trump election without giving any meaningful credit to the people who were laying the ground for that. She actually had the nerve to shyt on Coates for demanding reparations (claiming that it wasn't realistic and "transactional" enough) while she had been talking about supporting characters like Ron Paul, and then just a year or two later shyt on Coates for backing a non-reparations candidate (because all of the sudden backing any non-reparations Dem meant that you weren't really down).

I don't really know what her gig is, I don't think she's an actual agent like some on here, but she is so loose and misguided in her agenda that she keeps doing the work that the agents would want her to do. It's not a good look for her.

:ohhh:

Now I have even more reasons to hate her

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
I mean she's literally on the board of a front group that's funded by a white nationalists, it's not like it's far off

I mean we got Black folk in the military, in the police force, corrections system...which are the main institutions of American racism in the fukking world.

And we say, we need more of those...

But somebody joins fukking Progressives for Immigration Reform...but it is funded by some White nationalist or nativist or whatever, we gonna act like that's some traitorous shyt...

Some of y'all motherfukkers in this very thread love the NOI and they killed Malcolm X.

The same group that killed Malcolm X, are called a Black Supremacist Racist group by the SPLC., which is led by an insane White man.

SPLC calls the Progressives for Immigration Reform a White Nationalist group or a Nativist group.

The man that is part of the organization that killed Malcolm X, fukking champion him and went to bat for him when Facebook cancelled his ass.

MLK and WEB Dubois and the Black Church supported Planned Parenthood, which some of y'all say is here to exterminate Black babies. Margret Sanger, who some of y'all would call a White Supremacist, was friends with every Civil Rights leader worth mentioning. If she created the shyt that is supposedly here to reduce our population then what the fukk is MLK and WEB Dubois?

Ain't no angels in this world. All it is about is if somebody is advancing your interests or not.

Some of y'all wanna pick and choose when to be all outraged and morally dignified.

Last edited:

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta

I definitely don't agree with her coming at Coates. It was disrespectful and uncalled for. He is one of my favorites writers and did ADOS justice at the H.R. 40 hearing.

But, her issue with Coates was not being more stern on reparations - meaning he admitted he didn't know what the answer/plan/solutions for reparations was -- which was smart and extremely honest for him to admit -- but he did say it started at people supporting the H.R. 40.

And yeah -- she was wrong for that.

She also had issues with him not calling Obama to task when he questioned Obama during his numerous conversations with him.

I have to agree with her with that one -- I truly wish Coates would have pushed Obama and really called him out on that more. Since Obama stands on the shoulders of ADOS and our ancestors.

I also have to agree with her about Coates supporting Bernie. Why should a Black person support someone who straight up tells you he doesn't support reparations for their people -- but he supports it for his own. Sure, we may never get it -- but he could at least say he supports it. He only changed his tune due to pressure put on him. IMO, Bernie is like the rest -- Republican and Democrat -- Anti-Black.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
a black person who joins the military ain't in the same boat necessarily as someone who joins the police or the corrections system

I mean we got Black folk in the military, in the police force, corrections system...which are the main institutions of American racism in the fukking world.

But somebody joins fukking Progressives for Immigration Reform...but it is funded by some White nationalist or nativist or whatever, we gonna act like that's some traitorous shyt...

Some of y'all motherfukkers in this very thread love the NOI and they killed Malcolm X.

The same group that killed Malcolm X, are called a Black Supremacist Racist group by the SPLC., which is led by an insane White man.

SPLC calls the Progressives for Immigration Reform a White Nationalist group or a Nativist group.

The man that is part of the organization that killed Malcolm X, fukking champion him and went to bat for him when Facebook cancelled his ass.

MLK and WEB Dubois and the Black Church supported Planned Parenthood, which some of y'all say is here to exterminate Black babies. Margret Sanger, who some of y'all would call a White Supremacist, was friends with every Civil Rights leader worth mentioning. If she created the shyt that is supposedly here to reduce our population then what the fukk is MLK and WEB Dubois?

Ain't no angels in this world. All it is about is if somebody is advancing your interests or not.

Some of y'all wanna pick and choose when to be all outraged and morally dignified.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta

MLK and WEB Dubois and the Black Church supported Planned Parenthood, which some of y'all say is here to exterminate Black babies. Margret Sanger was friends with every Civil Rights leader worth mentioning. If she created the shyt that is supposedly here to reduce our population then what the fukk is MLK and WEB Dubois?

This is a great thread my Uncle sent me today. It's long as hell -- but here's a few tweets.