Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Didn't read :bpumad:

d45ffb212867ca28d0e0c2f35ce411ad.png
Yes you did bytch nikka...I’ll accept this as you admitting defeat, it’ll be my last time though.

Im crushing that larynx next time.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
The basis of reparations is that slaves were force to work free labor and ADOS are owed money for that work. Jim Crow laws also held blacks for 65 years, Education, Housing loans, car loans, etc. That also doesn't bring up Black Wall Street that was burned down to the ground.

How is it other groups get reparations, but not blacks? On the contrary, If you agree that blacks shouldn't get reparations, then other groups shouldn't get it either.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The basis of reparations is that slaves were force to work free labor and ADOS are owed money for that work. Jim Crow laws also held blacks for 65 years, Education, Housing loans, car loans, etc. That also doesn't bring up Black Wall Street that was burned down to the ground.

How is it other groups get reparations, but not blacks? On the contrary, If you agree that blacks shouldn't get reparations, then other groups shouldn't get it either.

Japanese and Native Americans got reparations. Why not us? I agree.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Japanese and Native Americans got reparations. Why not us? I agree.

By their same logic, Native Americans were killed and forced to leave 100 years ago, so they also shouldn't get reparations because the people today have nothing to do with it.

Why is it so hard to understand that Blacks have gone through the same things Native Americans been through. Slavery, Housing segregation, Education segregation, denied banking loans, etc.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
:ehh:

it has little to do with one drop rule, its because biracials are seen(even by us) and align with us. And given our history in regards to our relations with each other they are/considered black.

IDK why your bringing up Africa, as that has nothing to do with us. Plus just because they have a colored category doesn't mean a Biracial cant be consider or identify themselves as black. Hell there are people who are half African half non-black who consider themselves black and others do to.

@bolded okay nikka, and there are people who still consider biracials black. and its funny how you talkin all this people have control of their identify but telling what people are "not black".

Plus the Hodgetwins are not 56% Great britain nikka tf you on about, they are 58% Black

its funny seeing you Pawgers and Paagers on this "biracials aint..." when thats what kids yall gon have. Yall nikkas really want to die on that hill?:russ:

tf are you talkin about, they would be exactly that, biracial. :mjlol:

58% black makes you black? does it work like that with any other race? if you're 58% chinese, you're chinese? in what world do you nikkas live in? fukk, slavery really fukked with minds even til today. damn.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
tf are you talkin about, they would be exactly that, biracial. :mjlol:

58% black makes you black? does it work like that with any other race? if you're 58% chinese, you're chinese? in what world do you nikkas live in? fukk, slavery really fukked with minds even til today. damn.
@bolded I seen mfs say that, but when the kid pops out all of sudden they trying to push them to more black.

Anyways, so 58% aint good enough for you. Let me guess your one of those "you gotta be 70% black to be black" mfs.

Wgaf about the Chinese, Wtf do they have to do with us? nothing thats what they are, their shyt has nothing to do with our shyt nor their situation and history in this country. Being black/ADOS does not mean you have to be 70-80% .
@2nd Bolded, we live in reality you weirdo, what world do you live where to be black means you have to be 70% nikka? you know any example of black people going by this in real life and exercising it? I fukkin doubt you do especially as you say your from Cali and nikkas from Cali dont do that. Your living in your own world by your own arbitary standard, dont get mad because we are not abiding by your Bullshyt.

Last edited:

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
@bolded I seen mfs say that, but when the kid pops out all of sudden they trying to push them to more black.

Anyways, so 58% aint good enough for you. Let me guess your one of those "you gotta be 70% black to be black" mfs.

Wgaf about the Chinese, Wtf do they have to do with us? nothing thats what they are, their shyt has nothing to do with our shyt nor their situation and history in this country. Being black/ADOS does not mean you have to be 70-80% .
@2nd Bolded, we live in reality you weirdo, what world do you live where to be black means you have to be 70% nikka? you know any example of black people going by this in real life and exercising it? I fukkin doubt you do especially as you say your from Cali and nikkas from Cali dont do that. Your living in your own world by your own arbitary standard, dont get mad because we are not abiding by your Bullshyt.

US rules.

You can be biracial here, and as long as you not out committing blasphemy, denouncing your blackness, then you’re black. We’re a unique group, where our levels of African blood varies depending on the person, certain circumstances, and events out of our control that took place decades and/or centuries ago.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag

wrong. again, in africa (even the UK), you have a white parent, youre not black, youre colored. Im going with the african standard because I believe they know what blackness really is. your mind is tainted by white men who told you that if a cac has one drop, hes black. nah. im going with what my ancestors believe. and they never ever believed having a white father or white mother made you apart of the tribe. you might have that tribe in you, but youre not that tribe, youre a separate category. and every race on the planet goes by these rules. again, you have a tainted mind.

and in what world? just read the first page. more and more people, even biracials themselves, are starting to wake the fukk up.

categories change every decade as the nation gets smarter about race. we are no longer called negro (it now says black), and indians and arabs are no longer considered white on the census.

edit: and I dont even know what the cali talk is about, half the freaking cities is nothing but transplants now and everybody in texas or vegas. :heh:

Last edited:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
wrong. again, in africa (even the UK), you have a white parent, youre not black, youre colored. Im going with the african standard because I believe they know what blackness really is. your mind is tainted by white men who told you that if a cac has one drop, hes black. nah. im going with what my ancestors believe. and they never ever believed having a white father or white mother made you apart of the tribe. you might have that tribe in you, but youre not that tribe, youre a separate category. and every race on the planet goes by these rules. again, you have a tainted mind.

and in what world? just read the first page. more and more people, even biracials themselves, are starting to wake the fukk up.

categories change every decade as the nation gets smarter about race. we are no longer called negro (it now says black), and indians and arabs are no longer considered white on the census.

edit: and I dont even know what the cali talk is about, half the freaking cities is nothing but transplants now and everybody in texas or vegas. :heh:
just because they got a colored/mixed category doesnt mean they don't sometimes be perceived for cant identify as Black you dumbass. Or that all those blacks there dont see them as black either

heres a vid, of people being asked in Uganda with the majority seeing them as Black. Now to address your point in the @underline. No not everyone goes by this, some of those tribes and groups see them as Black if the father is Black. Jews they will see someone as jewish who is biracial or mixed as long as their mom is. So it's dependent on the group, and many groups have differing views/standards

@italcize: people are just calling them c00ns so idk what first page you referring to, and yes some people are waking up to the biracial identity. But most and even those you reference still lean to Blackness, they just realize they might not have it exactly like a monoracial Black.

Arabs are still considered white, Indian classification prior, depended on ethnic group, and many indians were classified as black especially those of darker hue, and negro/black are one of the same thing. So...

@bolded African understand blackness more than us? They got the idea of what it is from us, so what you said is asinine.

@IllmaticDelta has entire post breaking down how we laid it down for nonADOS who you so ignorantly look up to that you think understand "Blackness" more than us. The idea that the same people who sold us, go to war with each other, and have more division among themselves than anyone else. have more understanding of it than us.:mjlol:

@last line: Fact of the matter is, I doubt you know anyone who lives by your standards.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
US rules.

You can be biracial here, and as long as you not out committing blasphemy, denouncing your blackness, then you’re black. We’re a unique group, where our levels of African blood varies depending on the person, certain circumstances, and events out of our control that took place decades and/or centuries ago.
This nikka tommy knocks is some Half ADOS/African nikka, who like some of these other nikkas like him. Glorify Africans and see us as if we aint shyt and just fools for the white man

This stupid nikka said this
Im going with the african standard because I believe they know what blackness really is. your mind is tainted by white men who told you that if a cac has one drop, hes black. nah. im going with what my ancestors believe. and they never ever believed having a white father or white mother made you apart of the tribe. you .

man @IllmaticDelta has broken this down so many times, its surprising dumb nikkas beliieve this. This is getting up there with dumb nikkas who believe Jamaicans made Hip Hop almost.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
:mjlol:

man @IllmaticDelta has broken this down so many times, its surprising dumb nikkas beliieve this. This is getting up there with dumb nikkas who believe Jamaicans made Hip Hop almost.

The very idea of Blackness is established and enforced in the New World, on slave plantations.

The idea of an African, living in African, have a more concrete, real world experience of what Blackness is, is hilarious as fukk. :mjlol:

Prynce

Daps
The very idea of Blackness is established and enforced in the New World, on slave plantations.

The idea of an African, living in African, have a more concrete, real world experience of what Blackness is, is hilarious as fukk. :mjlol:
Africans have had a concept of blackness for thousands of years. Just not as racialized :hubie: