Hodgetwins c00ns mocking demand for reparations

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
Reparations is a sure fire way to start the next american civil war, unless its an insulting sum like 40 dollars and a pack of Kools. Not worth it.

It will be amusing to watch the aftermath on CNN if it ever happens (doubt it).

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Reparations is a sure fire way to start the next american civil war, unless its an insulting sum like 40 dollars and a pack of Kools. Not worth it.

It will be amusing to watch the aftermath on CNN if it ever happens (doubt it).

Realistically, for it to be worth it, the US would have to set aside roughly $1.1 trillion dollars. :kanyebp:

It's not like it can't be done, but it would be a lot.

-Number of non-Hispanic Blacks in America: 42 million per 2010 census
-Reparation amount, including but no limited to cash, incentives, tax breaks, etc.: $26,190
-26,190 X 42 million = 1.1 trillion

Last edited:

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
You mean the deadlift guy? He's on this wave as well?
Last video of his I ever watched he was wearing MAGA Hat and going on one of those "fukk you if you dont like it" rants.

Not mention he panders HARD to the MGTOW Crowd, nowadays.

I use to fukk with him cause he gave great advice as far body mechanics and shyt goes but the :mjpls: vibes gradually started easing its way to the surface to the point I couldnt ignore it anymore.

Hodgetwins...

They've always been ambiguous but since trump got in office they been really in support of that MAGA crowd, I cant tell if its pandering to keep them comedy show checks coming since its largely a cac following or they really feel this way. Either way they fell off HARD ever since they started doing nothing but eating videos. Im not watching you eat fast food for 15-25 minutes and say the same, tired ass catchphrases.

I love CT Fletcher but he needs to rehire the guy that use to edit his videos in the beginning. Too many of his videos are just leftovers from his first youtube videosfrom that time period anyway, back when he was still beasting on the weights.

Not fitness related but Double Toasted dun fell off too and I been rocking with them since the spill days like (2008) all my favorites YTers are kinda shyt now.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:ehh:

it has little to do with one drop rule, its because biracials are seen(even by us) and align with us. And given our history in regards to our relations with each other they are/considered black.

IDK why your bringing up Africa, as that has nothing to do with us. Plus just because they have a colored category doesn't mean a Biracial cant be consider or identify themselves as black. Hell there are people who are half African half non-black who consider themselves black and others do to.

@bolded okay nikka, and there are people who still consider biracials black. and its funny how you talkin all this people have control of their identify but telling what people are "not black".

Plus the Hodgetwins are not 56% Great britain nikka tf you on about, they are 58% Black

its funny seeing you Pawgers and Paagers on this "biracials aint..." when thats what kids yall gon have. Yall nikkas really want to die on that hill?:russ:

what's really surprising is the last 30 seconds of the video... one says "BOTH my parents are black"

how the hell both your parents black and you only 56% black? A lot of people confused on DNA, how it breaks down, these tests, and how they work....

The LAST thing any non scientist should be doing, is trying to LOOK at someone and determine the makeup of their DNA

Daps
They seem like the type to invite a girl over, sit her on the couch in between them and just look at her deep in the eyes making lame comments and finishing each other sentences.

Definitely only fukk white girls too.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
what's really surprising is the last 30 seconds of the video... one says "BOTH my parents are black"

how the hell both your parents black and you only 56% black? A lot of people confused on DNA, how it breaks down, these tests, and how they work....

The LAST thing any non scientist should be doing, is trying to LOOK at someone and determine the makeup of their DNA
:ehh:

it has little to do with one drop rule, its because biracials are seen(even by us) and align with us. And given our history in regards to our relations with each other they are/considered black.

IDK why your bringing up Africa, as that has nothing to do with us. Plus just because they have a colored category doesn't mean a Biracial cant be consider or identify themselves as black. Hell there are people who are half African half non-black who consider themselves black and others do to.

@bolded okay nikka, and there are people who still consider biracials black. and its funny how you talkin all this people have control of their identify but telling what people are "not black".

Plus the Hodgetwins are not 56% Great britain nikka tf you on about, they are 58% Black

its funny seeing you Pawgers and Paagers on this "biracials aint..." when thats what kids yall gon have. Yall nikkas really want to die on that hill?:russ:

What do you call it when someone attempts to rationalize irrationality?

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Well back then they didn't talk politics but I always something was fishy when they did their collab with Kali Muscle.

They looked like two petrified white grandpas in that video. They were completely different

Oh wow, I'll try to see if I can find that

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Let's say that W.E.B. DuBois had a kid with Booker T. Washington's sister. No way is anyone in the world doubting that both of the parents are Black....but they'd only be about 56% Black genetically.

Louis Farrakhan lighter than the twins and both of his parents are Black. Good chance he only has ~50% or less Black DNA.

If two people grew up Black in the Civil Rights Era, without anyone EVER doubting that they were Black, without EVER receiving the slightest bit of White privilege, and they have some light-skinned kids, who the hell is some millennial to come in and say, "Sorry, I'm redefining blackness, your parents ain't Black anymore, too many White genes."

invalid

Banned
Daps

I have cousins where their parents, grandparents, great grandparents, and so on are black and they are all around 53% European and 47% African. Suprised the hell out of us. They are all technically biracials with more European blood but no white people at the very least until about five generations back, if that.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

DNA is complicated, my mom is black and my dad is half black.

DNA testing shows that I'm only 61% black tho.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I pointed out to him that the term

:russ: nikka I DESTROYED you in that debate...

so badly that you had to run and create ANOTHER thread to try and get a leg up and I destroyed you in there too

matter of fact, after I pointed out that you posted about the WRONG "climategate" and not he updated one from 2011, YOU ABANDONED THE DEBATE AND TRIED TO TURN IT INTO A ROAST SESSION

why speculate? here the thread is...look at how you abandoned your own thread

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/a-response-to-booker-t-garvey-on-climate-change.715742/

I stay getting under your skin you weird ass comic book nikka

lmao-gif.gif

Last edited:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
"Destroyed" :mjlolhairfade:

If "complained about custom smileys" constitutes "destroying" someone in a debate, then yeah, sure :jordanzooted:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
"Destroyed" :mjlolhairfade:

If "complained about custom smileys" constitutes "destroying" someone in a debate, then yeah, sure :jordanzooted:

nikka I’m still waiting on you to address climategate 2.0 why did those scientists doctor and delete data that found the earth was cooling

And then 8 years later North America saw record freezing temperatures

I asked your stupid ass that last Wednesday, you’ve been tapdancing for daps for a whole week...quit running and get to juelzing:gucci: