Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
He really is functionally illiterate. There's no other explanation. :snoop:

I'd believe that he was just scared and avoiding engaging, but if that were true then he wouldn't post shyt that literally every other poster here can see through. :why:

If you're too dumb to know the difference between "I'm going to start your exposal thread" and "I'm saving this for your exposal thread", even after it got pointed out to you three times, then you're really too dumb to use a message board. Which most posters here already knew. :yeshrug:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
He really is functional

giphy.gif

:gucci:

I'm saving this quote for your exposal thread. We all know it's coming.

I want YOU to bring the exposal thread. nikka I set the rules...:coffee:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I want YOU to bring the exposal thread. nikka I set the rules...:coffee:

Like I care what you say. Who are you? :gucci:

You got owned on literally every point you made on this thread, with receipts, and could have just walked away.

But now you're going to go down as a legend because no one has ever tried this hard to derail a thread and run from being wrong as you are right now. :russ:

NO ONE was talking about an "exposal" in this thread and yet that's all you can talk about after getting your ass handed to you on the actual issue. :camby:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If you call them c00ns on other forums you get called a race baiter.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
He really is functionally illiterate. There's no other explanation. :snoop:

I pointed out to him that the term "climate change" was first coined in 1958, after he claimed it was recently invented to replace the term "global warming" for some reason.

(Both terms are still in wide usage. :mjlolfacepalm: )

He still refuses to believe it, even after being shown peer-reviewed documents using the term in 1958. :bpfacepalm:

Aggressive stupidity :wow:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX

:ehh:give it a read if you have a chance. it's all there, and no her followers just flat out ignored it. cognitive dissonance.

:sas2:there's also word going around that Tone is the one running a lot of them ADOS twitter accounts to, but that's just rumors.

Say brehs can I have a little bit more info on this? Was this recent? Did she catch some heat from her followers for this?

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
This is a great thread my Uncle sent me today. It's long as hell -- but here's a few tweets.

:ehh:
are you subscribed to the one drop rule if so why? WE identify OURSELVES. in africa, a mixed person is considered colored. not black, why? because one parent is white, meaning the person is 2 races. biracial. they are biracial. not black. would a white person consider them white? no. and guess what, its because they have full control of their identity.

its 2019, we have control over our identity and biracial people are not black.
it has little to do with one drop rule, its because biracials are seen(even by us) and align with us. And given our history in regards to our relations with each other they are/considered black.

IDK why your bringing up Africa, as that has nothing to do with us. Plus just because they have a colored category doesn't mean a Biracial cant be consider or identify themselves as black. Hell there are people who are half African half non-black who consider themselves black and others do to.

@bolded okay nikka, and there are people who still consider biracials black. and its funny how you talkin all this people have control of their identify but telling what people are "not black".

Plus the Hodgetwins are not 56% Great britain nikka tf you on about, they are 58% Black

its funny seeing you Pawgers and Paagers on this "biracials aint..." when thats what kids yall gon have. Yall nikkas really want to die on that hill?:russ:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I pointed out to him that the term "climate change" was first coined in 1958, after he claimed it was recently invented to replace the term "global warming" for some reason.

(Both terms are still in wide usage. :mjlolfacepalm: )

He still refuses to believe it, even after being shown peer-reviewed documents using the term in 1958. :bpfacepalm:

Aggressive stupidity :wow:

I was trying to figure out why he even stepped into a Hodge Twins thread when he claims not to be an ally of the right-wing. Then it hit me.

Lame
Some people consider them to have suspect Black identity
Reinvented themselves in politics but suck at it
Logically incoherent
Choose White Nationalists as allies while pretending to be pro-Black

I'm not indicting anyone, I'm just saying that for some people criticism of the Hodge twins might hit a little close to home :lolbron:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Quiet as kept, there is a large amount of African Americans who are against reparations.
arent you someone who doesnt live in the US? i think you should chill making post like this. There is a loud minority that will be given the spotlight(that they dont deserve) but not a large amount. I will say some of the upper class may hae a issue, ADOS who look down on lower class blacks. But still there really a minority.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I was trying to figure out why he even stepped into a Hodge Twins thread when he claims not to be an ally of the right-wing. Then it hit me.

Lame
Some people consider them to have suspect Black identity
Reinvented themselves in politics but suck at it
Logically incoherent
Choose White Nationalists as allies while pretending to be pro-Black

I'm not indicting anyone, I'm just saying that for some people criticism of the Hodge twins might hit a little close to home :lolbron:

I've often found that accusation = projection when it comes to conservatives. :lolbron:

If you're looking for the c00n, find the person busy calling everyone else a c00n. :mjgrin: