Hodgetwins c00ns mocking demand for reparations

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
You're the dumbest poster on this forum. Politics isn't for everyone bruh find a new hobby please and stop embarrassing yourself

That sad part is, he actually thinks he's winning this argument. :mjlol:

arguing-with-idiots-is-sun-gazing-com-like-playing-chess-with-a-7743622.png

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

He's reached the rare Napoleon status in terms of being completely incapable of admitting fault or receipts, with the main difference being that Napoleon is at least functionally literate.

:russ:I didn't even read passed this
breh i didn't read passed this
I didn't read past this bytch nikka,
didn't read past this
didn't read past this.
didn't bother to read past this.
I didn't read passed this...
Didn't read passed this
Didn't read past this nonsense
didn't read passed this.
I didn't read past this my nikka...
I didn't even bother to read it all.
didn't read past this...
i didn't read all that shyt,
i didn't read anything
didn't read past this.
:russ: I didn’t even read past this dumbass shyt.
i'm gonna pretend I didn't read it.
with all due respect, I didn't read past this bullshyt.
I actually didn't read past that shyt, there was no need
I didn't read passed this....

:pachaha:

my exposal thread please. you stay quoting somebody that you said you were going to expose. :coffee:
I didn't say that - you lie AGAIN.

Once in another thread I said that I'd save one of your uglier anti-Black quotes for when someone did your exposal thread. I NEVER said I was going to start the thread. You get obsessed about the weirdest shyt while you fail on the actual arguments over and over again.

Not that I care what excuses you have not to answer when I show you out, your attempts to "engage" were always as worthless as your refusal to engage.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN

:mjlol: argue that a site that literally posted an anti-trump video today is RIGHT WING just because american media told you to.

as a grown man at that...

you never told me how many chadwick pictures are on your hard drive over there to make all those smiley's either fam. :pachaha:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
my
exposal
thread
please.
He just replied to a comment mocking how often he doesn't read shyt with a comment that confirms that he didn't read. :dead::dead::dead:

:mjlol: argue that a site that literally posted an anti-trump video today is RIGHT WING just because american media told you to.
You actually believe that a right-wing Russian propaganda site would never criticize Trump under any circumstances, or do you just think other readers here are stupid?

And it wasn't American media, I already quoted Russian insiders and international think tanks calling it right wing along with the fact that Russia's Putin is OBVIOUSLY right-wing by the basic definition. Though you probably don't even know the definition if all you can spout an argument that assumes, "all right-wingers must support Trump at all times."

Nationalist. Clericalist. Traditionist. Militarist. Hierarchical. Supports right-wingers across the globe. How is that not right-wing?

Last edited:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
He's reached the rare Napoleon status in terms of being completely incapable of admitting fault or receipts, with the main difference being that Napoleon is at least functionally literate.

To be far, he admits that he doesn't read rebuttals. Doesn't make him less of a sh*tty poster, but at least he's honest about it. :kanyebp:

I've decided to no longer respond to him directly, and let his inane responses speak for themselves. No reason to keep engaging with this idiot. All he wants is attention. :kanyebp:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
To be far, he admits that he doesn't read reb

:rudy: nikka please. you've been following me around here for years too...just like today you just HAD to quote me huh.

and how many times have you negged me b/c I got under your skin with your nerdy bytch ass...

I drop too many points that you can't refute for you not to come back for some :sas2:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Are you making my exposal thread today? tomorrow? are you collaborating with the other 4 or you that stalk me on here? :jbhmm:
You accused me of stalking once before and your "proof" was a list of threads that I didn't follow you to. :snoop:

We're halfway through 2019 and I've responded to you in maybe 3-4 threads the entire year before this. You are way too obsessed with your own importance. :skip:

Are you making my exposal thread today? tomorrow? are you collaborating with the other 4 of you that stalk me on here? :jbhmm:
I don't pre-announce exposal threads, idiot. If I expose you then you'll know it when you get your ban notice like the others did. Before this week I didn't even consider you annoying enough to think about, your avi/name/posting style seems more like a caricature from a Reddit poster than a serious anything.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
You accused me of s.

tenor.gif

no nikka...you said you were gonna expose me for being something that I'm not and that a thread was forthcoming

bring the thread nikka. period.

we don't have a thing to discuss any more than that, you may as well throw me on ignore.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
tenor.gif

no nikka...you said you were gonna expose me for being something that I'm not and that a thread was forthcoming

bring the thread nikka. period.

we don't have a thing to discuss any more than that, you may as well throw me on ignore.
No, I didn't. At this point I can't tell if you're a compulsive liar, too stupid to read coherently, or just too embarrassed at how badly I own you that this is your way of not engaging.

As I already said earlier:
I didn't say that - you lie AGAIN.

Once in another thread I said that I'd save one of your uglier anti-Black quotes for when someone did your exposal thread. I NEVER said I was going to start the thread. You get obsessed about the weirdest shyt while you fail on the actual arguments over and over again.

Not that I care what excuses you have not to answer when I show you out, your attempts to "engage" were always as worthless as your refusal to engage.