Who is the WORST Poster of the Year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
:heh: I never asked anyone to vote for Cac. This is chess, not checkers.

Cmon-Son.gif

You and i both post in TLR...we know if you tell those simps and room temparature IQ militants that some alleged Cac poster said something bad about Black women all hell will break loose

they werent gonna come and vote for anyone else...I bet hes gonna be negged nonstop for weeks

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Cmon-Son.gif

You and i both post in TLR...we know if you tell those simps and room temparature IQ militants that some alleged Cac poster said something bad about Black women all hell will break loose

they werent gonna come and vote for anyone else...I bet hes gonna be negged nonstop for weeks

Not sure about that, they hate Black women in TLR so that poster would probably end up getting positive rep :scusthov:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation

Yeah I'm praying to god he didn't actually say that. I've had serious conversations with him I would feel like I wasted my life engaging someone who would utter such nonsense. I ever give people a pass for the 9/11 conspiracy stuff, illuminati stuff, but something like that is just too much for me.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I'm praying to god he didn't actually say that. I've had serious conversations with him I would feel like I wasted my life engaging someone who would utter such nonsense. I ever give people a pass for the 9/11 conspiracy stuff, illuminati stuff, but something like that is just too much for me.

You might want to re-evaluate your life if it's wasted to on-line conversations with another man.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
You might want to re-evaluate your life if it's wasted to on-line conversations with another man.

Breh did you actually say that? I've defended you on here many times. I defended you from when they called you WOAT and tried to have you banned. I am not a hater. I just need to know if you actually live in a world where Trayvon Martin's father and George Zimmerman conspired to have Trayvon killed in an elaborate masonic ritual involving the 9/11 operator, Zimmerman making his intentions known that he was going out that night, and Trayvon's spur of the moment decision to get snacks from the store.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Breh did you actually say that? I've defended you on here many times. I defended you from when they called you WOAT and tried to have you banned. I am not a hater. I just need to know if you actually live in a world where Trayvon Martin's father and George Zimmerman conspired to have Trayvon killed in an elaborate masonic ritual involving the 9/11 operator, Zimmerman making his intentions known that he was going out that night, and Trayvon's spur of the moment decision to get snacks from the store.
Look a few posts above you. I posted his quotes. He said it.