Who is the WORST Poster of the Year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
@thekingsmen on the strength of insinuating that Trayvon was sacrificed in some masonic ritual (BY HIS OWN FATHER :mindblown:), I'm STRONGLY considering switching my vote from 88 to you. :scusthov: what is wrong with you to say something like that breh? :scusthov:

This was a young brother from our community murdered by a racist cac. If he was sacrificed to anything, it was to the scourge of cac supremacy... not a fukking masonic ritual :camby:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the type of shyt @Broke Wave is supporting.

:russell: Shut up kike.

P.S, fukk your life. I hope ISIS beheads your whole family.

Nah fukk you, kike.
:mjlol: What a bytch you are. Your grandmother should've got stuck into an oven.

Mephistopheles negged you for your post in the thread HL 2016 WORST Poster of the Year (Sponsored by WOAT Napoleon) [VOTING ADDED]. With the following comment: Heil Hitler

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
@thekingsmen on the strength of insinuating that Trayvon was sacrificed in some masonic ritual (BY HIS OWN FATHER :mindblown:), I'm STRONGLY considering switching my vote from 88 to you. :scusthov: what is wrong with you to say something like that breh? :scusthov:

This was a young brother from our community murdered by a racist cac. If he was sacrificed to anything, it was to the scourge of cac supremacy... not a fukking masonic ritual :camby:
Why is this the straw that broke the camel's back for you and @Broke Wave ?

He routinely says shyt equally as stupid. He was in every thread about a police shooting of a black man calling them events orchestrated by the government to create chaos for the past 2 years.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

:hubie: I really don't care. No explaining can move emotional posting back to critical thinking.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

He routinely says shyt equally as stupid. He was in every thread about a police shooting of a black man calling them events orchestrated by the government to create chaos for the past 2 years.

:mjlol: And yet not one person has disproved me. I challenge anyone here to do it. I'll wait. You won't cause you p*ssy and a KKK/Nazi sympathizer.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika

Because simply putting on the tinfoil hat, misguided as it may be, is different than slandering the father of a victim of police terrorism :scusthov:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh did you actually say that? I've defended you on here many times. I defended you from when they called you WOAT and tried to have you banned. I am not a hater. I just need to know if you actually live in a world where Trayvon Martin's father and George Zimmerman conspired to have Trayvon killed in an elaborate masonic ritual involving the 9/11 operator, Zimmerman making his intentions known that he was going out that night, and Trayvon's spur of the moment decision to get snacks from the store.

I don't need you to defend me. I'm a grown ass man. Nor did I ask you. You got your facts mixed up in what you think I said based off posting pics but keep cooking yourself.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I don't need to answer a disinfo agent/st0rmfr0nt poster.

Challenge me first so I can end your posting career
The reigning WOAT showing he's still got it.

brett-favre-o.gif

:wow:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation

This year I've been extra nice to everybody and I try and approach everybody with an open mind. Even Trumpset. I feel like just the downplaying of such a horrific murder, so easily putting the blame on another black man, his father no less, is probably one of the most disgusting things I've read.

This comes from the same guy whose favourite line is "Evidence please? Do you have any evidence?"