HL 2016 WORST Poster of the Year is @CACtain Planet

Who is the WORST Poster of the Year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This year I've been extra nice to everybody and I try and approach everybody with an open mind. Even Trumpset. I feel like just the downplaying of such a horrific murder, so easily putting the blame on another black man, his father no less, is probably one of the most disgusting things I've read.

This comes from the same guy whose favourite line is "Evidence please? Do you have any evidence?"

Yes plenty but you need to address me first. Stop acting beta.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
I don't need you to defend me. I'm a grown ass man. Nor did I ask you. You got your facts mixed up in what you think I said based off posting pics but keep cooking yourself.
Breh are you Black? This is critical.

Edit : Please give us some evidence to support your claim. Evidence that would hold up in a courtroom, not circumstantial chalkboard pictures that have lines connecting them. Lets see any type of evidence that could be useful in a courtroom. This was a murder trial.

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
Admins need to moderate this shyt so they can keep any ad revenue they're getting before advertisers realize the racism that goes on here

:patrice:

It is interesting though that the Trump supporters here get accused of being st0rmfr0nt plants while people like @The American and @Mephistopheles are acting like st0rmfr0nt posters

:mjgrin:
Little snitch

The American,

Your message (HL 2016 WORST Poster of the Year (Sponsored by WOAT Napoleon) [VOTING ADDED]) contains extreme racism and/or deliberate race baiting. Please do not discuss content of this nature on our site. This does not follow our rules. Your message may have been removed or altered.

Your account's access may be limited based on these actions. Please keep this in mind when posting or using our site.

Please review the following links to make sure you are aware of our site rules.

So you cried to the mods like the fairy you are. Unreal. You take the permanent L for that.

You can't compare st0rmfr0nt to anything blacks and Indians say, apples and oranges. Learn some history for once. And @Ill too since he also isn't bright.

@newarkhiphop What's the deal, breh, so am I now barred from saying anything anti-white? On a black site. We should be able to spit real on them, this is our site, not theirs. All I do is be honest, you can't deny how these people are and the damage they've done to society.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
poser? There's shyt I'll agree with you on breh. But nah b.. step back

that trayvon masonic shyt was you goin full retard:wow:

:russell: you agree with me in somethings but this is your stopping point. Maybe you shouldnt agree with me at all since i didnt create or make up this theory.
Maybe you should do alittle research before running your mouth.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
00000000000000000000000000029286Little snitch

The American,

Your message (HL 2016 WORST Poster of the Year (Sponsored by WOAT Napoleon) [VOTING ADDED]) contains extreme racism and/or deliberate race baiting. Please do not discuss content of this nature on our site. This does not follow our rules. Your message may have been removed or altered.

Your account's access may be limited based on these actions. Please keep this in mind when posting or using our site.

Please review the following links to make sure you are aware of our site rules.

So you cried to the mods like the fairy you are. Unreal. You take the permanent L for that.

You can't compare st0rmfr0nt to anything blacks and Indians say, apples and oranges. Learn some history for once. And @Ill too since he also isn't bright.

@newarkhiphop What's the deal, breh, so am I now barred from saying anything anti-white? On a black site. We should be able to spit real on them, this is our site, not theirs. All I do is be honest, you can't deny how these people are and the damage they've done to society.

So anti-white means you pro black now huh? Who told you this was an all black site? You know one of the creators of this site is white right?

The irony of your ranting is your name "The American". Where are your contributions to spreading the word of stories to uplift and educate black people at on this site?

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
So anti-white means you pro black now huh? Who told you this was an all black site? You know one of the creators of this site is white right?

The irony of your ranting is your name "The American". Where are your contributions to spreading the word of stories to uplift and educate black people at on this site?
You are sus af, the only reason I joined was because it was a black site. I can talk sports and piff elsewhere, but it's too cac-infested. So I want the mod to come clean on what we can say here, I don't wanna hold my tongue on a site I should feel at home at.

Where's the irony? America is about free speech, so we should be able to slag crackers and call them such without getting a warning.