Who is the WORST Poster of the Year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
:heh: The bytch is you. You are full of shyt and you are exposing your vagina. @Ill too.

Cactain Planet is far and away the deserving WOAT. As bad as 88m3 he is not even in the same class, level, category, or stratosphere as Cactain Planet. No rational objective person could possibly say 88 or anyone on that list frankly was as shytty a poster as Cac and it's not because he's a Trump supporter. There are Trump supporters here, you included, that I would never consider WOAT. Cac is the WOAT because he's an imbecile. He's probably mildly retarded and seems to have the emotional development of a 12 year old. And he's a white guy pretending he's black here for years.

You take 88 to task for stupid one-liner posts, like that isn't Cac's entire m.o. The average Cac post is "You're mad you dumb bytch. fukk Hillary. #trumpset (insert stupid smiley)."

Find a thoughtful, insightful Cactain Planet post. I fukking dare you. You can't. At least 88 posts some good articles.

And Cac is the WOAT with or without TLR interference. He was leading in a landslide before my Comey letter. All I did was add some fukkery.

The election didn't turn out the way you and Ill wanted, and now you are just exposing your entitled bytchmade nature and the rank hypocrisy of #cacset...I mean #trumpset and I find it hilarious. Talking about petitioning the site admins for a do-over. You people are pathetic.

The irony of you calling anyone a p*ssy after making multiple threads dedicated to @CACtain Planet :mjlol:

How many posts have you dedicated to your campaign? You seem butt hurt.

Idgaf if CACtain wins the WOAT. I was hoping it would be Nap so he can be re-awakened to his mental health issues but it didn't work out.

Dudes in here really making it seem like this is the culmination of their life's efforts :scusthov:

Kumal has 56 posts in this thread but he's out here telling everyone else they caught feelings :mjlol:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
The irony of you calling anyone a p*ssy after making multiple threads dedicated to @CACtain Planet :mjlol:

How many posts have you dedicated to your campaign? You seem butt hurt.

Idgaf if CACtain wins the WOAT. I was hoping it would be Nap so he can be re-awakened to his mental health issues but it didn't work out.

Kumal has 56 posts in this thread but he's out here telling everyone else they caught feelings :mjlol:
I'm clowning. Your baby foreskin-sucking ass is the most emotional person in this thread. :heh: You were all happy the mods let you make this thread and it backfired and you didn't get the result you wanted now you're acting bytchmade. You wanted it to be 88 or Nap but instead it was your beloved #trumpset leader.

"It was Mephistopheles' thread!" :sadbron:

"It was TLR!" :sadbron:

Talking about asking the mods to nullify the vote. :mjlol: Pathetic. :umad:

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
I don't know about you. You always seemed cool, but your :cape: for racist cac pieces of shyt like Trump and now Cac planet has you looking real funny in the light.

I find your tactics unbecoming :scusthov: if Cactain was legitimately winning without outside posters voting, I'd disagree since I think 88 deserves it, but he would've won it fairly. But all this fukkery you've brought about and how much thought you put into executing it has you looking real funny in the light :scusthov:

Also, explain how I caped for Trump? I just didn't jump on the kneejerk bandwagon acting like every single word he uttered was false and an existential threat to humanity. :dead:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I find your tactics unbecoming :scusthov: if Cactain was legitimately winning without outside posters voting, I'd disagree since I think 88 deserves it, but he would've won it fairly. But all this fukkery you've brought about and how much thought you put into executing it has you looking real funny in the light :scusthov:
Why do you care? You already acknowledged Cac was winning anyway without my interference. And I purposely waited until Cac pulled way ahead before I made the TLR thread.

All I did was provide fukkery and you claim to love fukkery. You give Trump props for fukkery. So what's the problem?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is how it went down... @David_TheMan @JahFocus CS @Ill @Ill Clinton @the cac mamba @Brady Hoke's Artery

88m3: Mephistopheles you got to help me man, I can't become WOAT, I just can't ,I won't be able to take it.

Mephistopheles: Don't worry I have a plan

88m3: I'm finished, I'm going to off myself if I get it

Mephistopheles: I said I got you, why you crying for, the mods won't allow this to happen. I'm PMing all the heads I know to vote @CACtain Planet

88m3: You sure this will work....cause I can't take ....

Mephistopheles: Shut yo bytch ass up....I told you I got this...I'll get everyone from TLR and other spots from the coli to vote for him. You safe

88m3: :whew: . Thanks I appreciate you.

Mephistopheles: Us trolls have to stick together.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Why do you care? You already acknowledged Cac was winning anyway without my interference. And I purposely waited until Cac pulled way ahead before I made the TLR thread.

All I did was provide fukkery and you claim to love fukkery. You give Trump props for fukkery. So what's the problem?

7 votes or whatever he was up by is not "pulling way ahead" when there was still like a week left to vote :dead:

:hubie: But whatever, if this is what's hot in HL now, I can't change it. I've given my rationale for opposing this throughout the thread. Do y'all.

Last edited:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I'm clowning. Your baby foreskin-sucking ass is the most emotional person in this thread. :heh: You were all happy the mods let you make this thread and it backfired and you didn't get the result you wanted now you're acting bytchmade. You wanted it to be 88 or Nap but instead it was your beloved #trumpset leader.

"It was Mephistopheles' thread!" :sadbron:

"It was TLR!" :sadbron:

Talking about asking the mods to nullify the vote. :mjlol: Pathetic. :umad:

You're such a fukking dweeb Kumal. After seeing the pics CAC dropped...it all makes sense tbh

The "mods let me make this thread"... is that a joke? Didn't know I needed approval to make threads now :mjlol:

And for the record I never asked them to nullify the results. I asked them to come up with a way for HL voting to stay HL because you wanted to bring in illegals cuz you couldn't win a fair election :yeshrug:

I didn't want it to be 88. He's the homie but he put in too much time for WOAT this election cycle so he deserved his considerations.

Nap deserves it. I don't think anyone questioned that. You fukking voted for him on your alias :comeon:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
This is how it went down... @David_TheMan @JahFocus CS @Ill @Ill Clinton @the cac mamba @Brady Hoke's Artery

88m3: Mephistopheles you got to help me man, I can't become WOAT, I just can't ,I won't be able to take it.

Mephistopheles: Don't worry I have a plan

88m3: I'm finished, I'm going to off myself if I get it

Mephistopheles: I said I got you, why you crying for, the mods won't allow this to happen. I'm PMing all the heads I know to vote @CACtain Planet

88m3: You sure this will work....cause I can't take ....

Mephistopheles: Shut yo bytch ass up....I told you I got this...I'll get everyone from TLR and other spots from the coli to vote for him. You safe

88m3: :whew: . Thanks I appreciate you.

Mephistopheles: Us trolls have to stick together.

:deadmanny:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
You're such a fukking dweeb Kumal. After seeing the pics CAC dropped...it all makes sense tbh

The "mods let me make this thread"... is that a joke? Didn't know I needed approval to make threads now :mjlol:

And for the record I never asked them to nullify the results. I asked them to come up with a way for HL voting to stay HL because you wanted to bring in illegals cuz you couldn't win a fair election :yeshrug:

I didn't want it to be 88. He's the homie but he put in too much time for WOAT this election cycle so he deserved his considerations.

Nap deserves it. I don't think anyone questioned that. You fukking voted for him on your alias :comeon:
So Nap didn't get it, Cac did and you menstruated on yourself. We get it.

fukk are you talking about with this alias nonsense though? :dwillhuh:

Last edited: