• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So are you guys saying that if there's an election and someone releases information that is damaging to one of the candidates in an attempt to sway the result one way or another, or there is undue influence from a foreign party or entity, that that calls into question the legitimacy of the outcome of that election?
see this would be a 'ha HA' moment, if russia actually sent people to america to vote :dead:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've sonned you in every debate, fakkit. None of your conspiracy theories have ever held water. You're the reigning WOAT, you lost :umad:

It's funny seeing the cognitive dissonance from trumptards. Just like in some afterschool special, they are learning a life lesson thru a simulation of a bigger event, yet they're too thick to see it. This is The War Between The Classes all over again :mjlol: But we gotta spell it out for them because they're so slow...

Trump appealed to racists to win the election

Meph appealed to TLR to win the election, and they're nowhere near as bad as racists.

Trump had Russia and that idiot Comey interfere to help them, Russia being non-Americans.

Meph had TLR help out, but they are actually coliheads, not outsiders like Russia is. All votes in this thread are 100% legit.

Trump used lies to manipulate his racist base to vote for him.

Meph used the truth to get TLR to help son CACtainfakkit.

So now trumpset cryin like the pussies they are :russ: Over nothing, TLR posters are coli citisens, their votes count as much as any. And Meph used nothing but truth to destroy CAC. All yall are bytchmade.

And Idk who this Jahfocus cat is, but he's being a p*ssy little whiner in this thread. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Now you trumptards decry this popular vote system we have here, but if we went EC, CAC gets sonned worse...

He's have gotten all of HL's electoral votes. All of the Booth's EVs. All of TLR's, The Salon, TSC and the Seum. If the coli had an EC, it's a clean sweep against CACtain. You trumptards never know wtf you're talmbout.
this dude is about to give himself a heart attack :mjlol:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
You got receipts for that statement? Point me to the list of Coli laws and regulations :ufdup:
Yeah it's an open election. Free to all registered voters. If you want to change the rules to suppress the vote for next year, amend the colitution.

What's done is done. That fukkboy Cactain fakkit will be rocking the WOAT banner. And he would've anyway without the TLR vote.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So are TLR posters disenfranchised from HL elections according to coli rules?

The electoral system was decided on the rules the coli founding fathers created.
its always controversial when WOAT and GOAT vote threads are flooded with posters who never post in that section :heh: ive seen it several times

that being said, i think cactain planet is toast either way :dead: no need to get jill stein involved in this one

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
You're a bytch too

So many people I thought were reasonable posters turned bytch

:francis:
:heh: The bytch is you. You are full of shyt and you are exposing your vagina. @Ill too.

Cactain Planet is far and away the deserving WOAT. As bad as 88m3 he is not even in the same class, level, category, or stratosphere as Cactain Planet. No rational objective person could possibly say 88 or anyone on that list frankly was as shytty a poster as Cac and it's not just because he's a Trump supporter. There are Trump supporters here, you included, that I would never consider WOAT. Cac is the WOAT because he's an imbecile. He's probably mildly retarded and seems to have the emotional development of a 12 year old. And he's a white guy pretending he's black here for years.

You take 88 to task for stupid one-liner posts, like that isn't Cac's entire m.o. The average Cac post is "You're mad you dumb bytch. fukk Hillary. #trumpset (insert stupid smiley)."

Find a thoughtful, insightful Cactain Planet post. I fukking dare you. You can't. At least 88 posts some good articles.

And Cac is the WOAT with or without TLR interference. He was leading in a landslide before my Comey letter. All I did was add some fukkery.

The election didn't turn out the way you and Ill wanted, and now you are just exposing your entitled bytchmade nature and the rank hypocrisy of #cacset...I mean #trumpset and I find it hilarious. Talking about petitioning the site admins for a do-over. :mjlol: You people are pathetic.

Last edited:

Swaggatron

TYBG
Supporter
Daps
As the leader of #TrumpSet im not crying at all....Most of these people voting for me including yourself aint shyt in real life anyway so if voting me WOAT makes yall feel good about yourself for 5 minutes then so be it..I did that so the rest of my #TrumpSet brethren wont have to go through that:mjgrin:

:ohhh::wow: