Hitman 6 going back to its roots

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
So far of the maps I've played
Paris: great level, tons of space, different environments, entrances and exits, I still haven't even messed around with the fashion side or the upstairs security office 5/5
Sapienza: another great level, I love the multitiered nature of it, with 3 levels of the mansion, then the underground facility, plus cafe spot and church, I recently realized that the town hall isn't completely useless either, the icon mission was also a good re purposing of the mission 5/5
Marrakesh: This is the first one i didn't love initially you have two targets on two way different spots across the map, but at first it seemed like your entrance and exit options into those locations was limited. After playing around with it a few times, it has grown on me a bit. 3.5/5
Bangkok: only played it once liking it so far but need more time with it

I can't lie I'm kind of obsessed with this game maybe just because I'm on break but as I'm typing this I'm also thinking of alternative strategies and what I could do next on some :ohh: type stuff

Random assassinations

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This is a great game despite it being six episodes there's a lot of content in each one and you can complete an objective in like 30 different ways. This is the way a hitman game should be and this game was completely snubbed this year. Only thing i fukked up was missing a bunch of elusive targets

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
This is a great game despite it being six episodes there's a lot of content in each one and you can complete an objective in like 30 different ways. This is the way a hitman game should be and this game was completely snubbed this year. Only thing i fukked up was missing a bunch of elusive targets
You on PSN? I need some brehs on my friends list to see where I stack up

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
So no point waiting for full retail. Play this game now?

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Here's my Paris silent assassin

I need to work on my ability to seperate a target from his guard better so than I can be much quicker