Hitman 6 going back to its roots

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They cleaned up servers a lot since launch. I was getting booted every 5 mins but now, basically never :ehh:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
I cop this during PSN BF & last Flash sale. The game is good to play but trying to pull off the mission kills are ridiculous. Even with the last Hitman game missions weren't that hard.
You talking about the feats? They're super easy with opportunities on.
I didn't realize they had the mission remixes just did the icon about to re do it to get that silent assassin

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
You talking about the feats? They're super easy with opportunities on.
I didn't realize they had the mission remixes just did the icon about to re do it to get that silent assassin

The opportunities reveals help but to me it seems like with this game they made the kills more challenging than they should be.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
I'm so upset my brain won't let me pkay this game til all seasons are on one disc
Smh you missing out, how'd you buy sfv without all the seasons? Or was that someone else.

@reserveone i felt like they were also difficult in blood money
For instance in Morocco I found the masseuse interrupted his phone call chocked him out met with the target and snapped his neck like a twig.
Or in Paris I learned the guys drink got some poison and did him in

ill_will82

Daps
I'm so upset my brain won't let me pkay this game til all seasons are on one disc

Well they had it on sale for $30 on PSN during the Black Friday sale and it's $30 right now during this recent Flash Sale. If you get the game on disc which don't come out until the end of January it's gone be a full $60. Which is why I just copped for $30 last month.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Well they had it on sale for $30 on PSN during the Black Friday sale and it's $30 right now during this recent Flash Sale. If you get the game on disc which don't come out until the end of January it's gone be a full $60. Which is why I just copped for $30 last month.
A
Goty edition with all 3 seasons for 60 dollars is the end game of all this patience

ill_will82

Daps
A
Goty edition with all 3 seasons for 60 dollars is the end game of all this patience

I see where you're coming from but who knows when season 2 or let alone season 3 will be released?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
How long does it take one to beat all these episodes and is there any incentive to do a mission more then once.

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I'm looking to cop this as it's on sale for £24.99. How much gametime can I'm look to expect from all six eps? Are each of the episodes connected and do you get a conclusion at the end?

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
I'm looking to cop this as it's on sale for £24.99. How much gametime can I'm look to expect from all six eps? Are each of the episodes connected and do you get a conclusion at the end?
I've played through half the missions, probably put about 8-10 hours in.
There are 6 missions but each one can be played again with different targets, and replayed for hiring ratings and unlocks. I'm not usually a replaying missions guy but This game has so many different options to do things it's astounding.
I'd say if you played every mission once you're looking at maybe 12-15 hours but if you start replaying missions trying different load outs etc 30 hours easy Breh
There is a through line for the missions and they have cinematic a after each one

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Safe @Ice Cold, gonna go ahead & pick this up.
Safe? You from the islands Breh? Only seen West Indians use safe like that
I'm uploading my silent assassin of the icon now, should have been because I got caught on camera truth be told it was better at the first time might re do it