Hitman 6 going back to its roots

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Copped. It better be good :ufdup:
Name a game not called battlefield you enjoyed bruh. :martin:

There's so many ways to stylistically beat levels or do it generically combined with large stages and passive dialogue that gives you some game on how these upper level crooks work I can't see how a dude wouldn't enjoy this game.

Don't ever doubt me :ufdup:

Daps
are the second half of levels smaller than the first? morroco seemed way bigger than bangkok and i noticed the amount of challenges are fewer in the latter levels

What makes elusive targets challenging

u cant save and if u die you cant do it over again.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
are the second half of levels smaller than the first? morroco seemed way bigger than bangkok and i noticed the amount of challenges are fewer in the latter levels

u cant save and if u die you cant do it over again.
Morocco probably the biggest from end to end, Bangkok is more vertical only played Colorado once but it's pretty big not on the level of sapienza though. Haven't played Hokkaido

Anyone got the elusive target yet? I did scout work and came up with a plan I'm going for silent assassin so we'll see how it pans out

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
I fukked up brehs...... I had a great plan use the remote explosives to destract the guard, then use the lethal poison to stab the food critic while he's going between the kitchen and the table, everything was ready but I forgot to equip the syringe, instead I hit him with my barefist, I panicked and snapped his neck the guard overheard and everyone was on high alert I ran and got shot down like ricky in Boyz n the Hood :mjcry: