Hitman 6 going back to its roots

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:what:

So why is the game priced at $59.99

I was going to buy but when I saw that it was 8gb I was :whoa:

Ask they release episodes you don't have to pay for them.

You're putting your trust in the brand and buying an uncompleted game. If the next episodes are trash it's ton late you bought it already

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gamers have to be the dumbest consumers on the planet...

The only consumers willing to pay to TEST a product and pay for something that doesn't fukking exist...You have to be a really special kind of stupid if you paid for this "game"...

and why the fukk are they using stiff PS2 animations in a 2016 game?:what:

We asked for the mission structure to go back to what it was in blood money, that doesn't mean you scale back animations and graphics...
:deadrose:

dap+rep :salute:

thats the best way to put it breh

Daps
Episode 1 is cool. It reminds me of Stacking (Double Fine), how you can play the same board over and over in completely different ways.
They should dial back the "opportunities" though, too much hand holding imo.

I wouldn't mind grabbing the other episodes, but I'm copping as they drop.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
So this game never got its own thread :skip:
I bought the complete experience on Black Friday and have been playing through it.
Game is excellent IMO it surpasses hitman 2 which was my favorite because it's more clear what you can and can't do and who will notice you.
Most people agreed that it was actually served well by being episodic as it encourages replaying and mastering the levels.
I've even been sending my play throughs to my big bro since we used to play hitman 2 back in the day.
My first elusive target was pretty sloppy but next week I'll step my game up

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Uploading my Silent assassin Sapienza now.

just FYI I ran out of time on my recording so I had to re shoot the beginning of the clip but thanks to sharefactory you'd be none the wiser

Also did a silent assassin on the alternate assassination uploading now

Last edited:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
So this game never got its own thread :skip:
I bought the complete experience on Black Friday and have been playing through it.
Game is excellent IMO it surpasses hitman 2 which was my favorite because it's more clear what you can and can't do and who will notice you.
Most people agreed that it was actually served well by being episodic as it encourages replaying and mastering the levels.
I've even been sending my play throughs to my big bro since we used to play hitman 2 back in the day.
My first elusive target was pretty sloppy but next week I'll step my game up
Arguably the best game 2016. Been playing since Episode 1.

The Gary Busey Elusive Target...:banderas:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I cop this during PSN BF & last Flash sale. The game is good to play but trying to pull off the mission kills are ridiculous. Even with the last Hitman game missions weren't that hard.