Hitman 6 going back to its roots

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
:whew: Finished. The last two levels were piff, especially Colorado. That hotel in Bangkok was type ass to me. I didn't even think to use the damn coconut. :snoop:

Last edited:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
:whew: Finished. The last two levels were puff, especially Colorado. That hotel in Bangkok was type ass to me. I didn't even think to use the damn coconut. :snoop:
i need to run Bangkok some more in preparation for the elusive target, I didn't really like it the first time.
I almost accidentally did the broken mic opportunity.
I need to do colardo so i can get that baton

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
bought this game off the strength of this thread. dont let me down coli
Add me on PSN maalik-ashtaar
I need to compare my score to others
I'd say on your first play through get a lay of the land and use opportunities then once you start to get a lay of the land do it again on your own, as you learn skills and how the game works you'll want to go back and re do missions
I'd also suggest watching the giant bomb play through with the developers I learned a lot watching it

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
They perfected the old school hitman vibe for current gen. Everything is so clean here. The atmosphere. The random ass dialogue. They Givin out game too?

A former oligarch who wife assists him in in running a supermodel agency that's a front for a spy ring. :banderas: they really help give you good reasons why these ma fukuz got to die.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
The new elusive target is out its in Bangkok (nh)
I'm not ready for it yet gotta scarpen my sword so I can take this guy out easy