Hitman 3 (Jan 2021) PC, Xbox One, XSX, PS4, PS5 also on Switch (Cloud Version)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do I download them from the hitman 3 game or the ps store

try either one...I posted a walkthrough in this thread hold on

*edit*

@the artist known az

for hitman 1 you can buy the complete first season or the definitive edition to get the access pass for all the locations...for hitman 2 you can buy the standard or the gold edition...the gold edition will grant you access to the pass for all the standard locations plus the expansion pass locations...the standard game will give you the access pass to just the standard locations

this has been the least complicated explanation I’ve seen...cuz even IOI’s breakdown had me scratching my head

Hitman 3: How to Import All Levels and Locations from Hitman 1 and Hitman 2 on PS5, PS4

even tho the directions are for playstation, it’s the same shyt for xbox

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i just read theres a way to make that Alexa lady just hand over the documents to you!

:ohhh:

ok I finally understand this post now...yes but the whole ordeal ends up being weird...I disguised myself as the detective...investigated the murder and chose to frame the butler of course...it “worked” and she asked me what do I want as payment and I had the option to choose the documents...based on my request she realized I was the assassin that she expected to come and kill her yet she now assumes I won’t and leaves me in the room with 3-4 security guards while she walks out to the balcony by herself...I of course follow and push her over the ledge...go back inside and the security is still there just fukking standing around...only gripe I have about the game is security AI...once the AI deems you are a certain distance away from them then your actions are registered as “unseen” even tho you’re still in their path of vision

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
ok I finally understand this post now...yes but the whole ordeal ends up being weird...I disguised myself as the detective...investigated the murder and chose to frame the butler of course...it “worked” and she asked me what do I want as payment and I had the option to choose the documents...based on my request she realized I was the assassin that she expected to come and kill her yet she now assumes I won’t and leaves me in the room with 3-4 security guards while she walks out to the balcony by herself...I of course follow and push her over the ledge...go back inside and the security is still there just fukking standing around...only gripe I have about the game is security AI...once the AI deems you are a certain distance away from them then your actions are registered as “unseen” even tho you’re still in their path of vision
Yeah. The security AI be buggin me out.
Makes me end up doing irrational stuff.
Truth be told i opened the safe. Got the doc.
Went up to where Alexa was at.
Threw a steak knife at her head and ran my ass off to the motorcyle.
Im the sloppiest of all hitman.

:francis:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:shaq2:

97140683-A8-F3-4198-A3-E8-7-CDC713815-B2.jpg

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I put my blood sweat and tears into the chongqing mission but bcuz I started the mission offline (due to maintenance) I received no stars, no score and no perks for the next time I replay it :mjcry:

definitely my favorite mission so far in part 3

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
one final mission :(

*edit*

it feels great to be unleashed!!! :blessed:

:demonic::demonic::demonic::demonic::demonic:

5***** :banderas: the game finally recognized my talents :wow:

gonna fukk around with the other game modes...then replay this on the master level...appreciate y’all being patient with my high jinks earlier in the thread...great series and the story was good too

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
5***** :banderas: the game finally recognized my talents :wow:

gonna fukk around with the other game modes...then replay this on the master level...appreciate y’all being patient with my high jinks earlier in the thread...great series and the story was good too

The final mission was the only 5 star i got in the trilogy :pachaha: