Hitman 3 (Jan 2021) PC, Xbox One, XSX, PS4, PS5 also on Switch (Cloud Version)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The expansion pass for the 2 missions is on sale right now for 10 bucks until March 3rd for the playstation. Not sure which console you're playing it on

xbox...$10 is exactly what it’s worth too lol...I could’ve waited but I really wanted to finish up the complete story so I could move on to III

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What did you think of Haven Island?

for some reason that shyt annoyed me...by the end I just shot the chic in the head (since she was the last target) with the silencer from a distance so no one saw it was me and just walked to the boat...I’m starting to realize I like the game more when I explore the area for myself and improvise ways to kill the targets...it becomes far too easy when I follow the story shyt and it ruins the immersion for me

what’s your favorite levels/missions?

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
germany was sloppy and I don’t care :mjgrin:

no stars...no score but a whole lot of dead bikers

I snuck to the top of the club where there was security and kept walking, and somehow ended up on the top floor of a building (extension of the club?) that housed a biker gang

once I found out some of them were undercover agents I started taking them out one by one working my way from the top down to the ground floor where there’s the small pool room...on that last floor I said fukk it and went full shootout mode...sloppy but fun/cinematic :yeshrug:

I’ll replay the game on the highest level and aim for high scores/stars on my second playthrough of the series but you can’t call this level in particular ‘apex predator’ and expect me to sneak around like a bytch thru the whole shyt

Last edited: