Hitman 3 (Jan 2021) PC, Xbox One, XSX, PS4, PS5 also on Switch (Cloud Version)

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i just read theres a way to make that Alexa lady just hand over the documents to you!

:ohhh:
Solving the mystery as the detective leads to you going up to her office, and asking for the documents as a reward. In my experience, if you blame the butler, she comes down to give a speech and you can repair the science kit in the greenhouse so that Emma poisons her. But if you tell her it was a suicide, she literally jumps off the balcony to her death after giving you the files. Telling her Emma did it, which she did, prepares her for the poison so she doesnt end up giving the speech

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
...last mission with the twins looks like it’ll be really good as well

took 1h 45m but finished it...improvised the death of one twin by following her til she got to the security room...I had emptied out the security room ahead of time tho and wiped out the tapes...caught the other sister by pretending to be janus’ corpse then opted to find the dude we needed alive and kidnap him...so technically I’m done with hitman 2 but I really wanna play the two extra missions...gonna just end up paying the $40 for it even tho it shouldn’t be more than $20 but I’m really into the story as well...shyt is like a choose-your-own-adventure book lol

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
NYC bank mission was fun

I’m real annoyed tho that after pushing shorty thru the window, I immediately went downstairs to see the body and all I saw was some fragments of glass a a splotch of blood while everyone carried on like nothing happened :skip:

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
NYC bank mission was fun

I’m real annoyed tho that after pushing shorty thru the window, I immediately went downstairs to see the body and all I saw was some fragments of glass a a splotch of blood while everyone carried on like nothing happened :skip:
That bank level is one of the best levels to me. So much tension and fun to do the SASO playthrough :wow:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^^^

I only SASO’ed the colombia level...I could probably do the bank one easily...just need a lot of distraction “tools”...I had a wicked double-takedown when I was disguised as the tech guy...the CEO of the bank was in the room with the reverse mirror/window with one of her guards and I was in the room with the other two but they were far apart and I needed a way to take them out quickly before either one could fire a shot...had a soda can and beamed it at one of the guards head then immediately took down the guard next me...shyt was sweet

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Does anyone know if the prior games will still be on Hitman 3 if I need to delete the game to make room for more GB?

Would I need to reinstall the games or will it be saved?

All the games are physical.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Does anyone know if the prior games will still be on Hitman 3 if I need to delete the game to make room for more GB?

Would I need to reinstall the games or will it be saved?

All the games are physical.
I cant confirm cause I'm digital, but I did hear that you can basically pop in the old discs and download a Hitman 1 and Hitman 2 Legacy Packs off PSN, that make it so you don't need your discs anymore. Hitman 3 with the missions from 1 and 2 is a fairly small and compressed file in the end. You'll only need to pop in your Hitman 3 disc to play everything

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I cant confirm cause I'm digital, but I did hear that you can basically pop in the old discs and download a Hitman 1 and Hitman 2 Legacy Packs off PSN, that make it so you don't need your discs anymore. Hitman 3 with the missions from 1 and 2 is a fairly small and compressed file in the end.

this is correct and exactly what I did...once you’ve installed 1 and 2 from the disc onto the console, you then download/install the corresponding digital passes for hitman 3...you can then uninstall 1 and 2 that were installed off the disc and use the discs as frisbees

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm curious what your favorite levels of the trilogy will be, as you played them all pretty recently

in no order—

paris, sapienza, thailand, hawke’s bay (probably my most favorite), miami, santa fortuna, whittleton creek and isle sgail

I’m 2 missions into III and not really digging them so far...dartmoor had potential with the whodunit angle once you disguise yourself as the private detective...but it got weird when I framed the butler as it really made no sense for her to believe that he would do that without conspiring with her...then for my reward I asked for the case file which made her aware I was 47...she then assumes I’m not gonna kill her and just walks out to the balcony...her 4 armed bodyguards just let me follow her and I push her over the edge...come inside and the guards don’t react or anything...so the ending felt kind of silly...I’ll probably replay it again and improvise...sometimes following the story missions make the shyt too easy

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
took 1h 45m but finished it...improvised the death of one twin by following her til she got to the security room...I had emptied out the security room ahead of time tho and wiped out the tapes...caught the other sister by pretending to be janus’ corpse then opted to find the dude we needed alive and kidnap him...so technically I’m done with hitman 2 but I really wanna play the two extra missions...gonna just end up paying the $40 for it even tho it shouldn’t be more than $20 but I’m really into the story as well...shyt is like a choose-your-own-adventure book lol

The expansion pass for the 2 missions is on sale right now for 10 bucks until March 3rd for the playstation. Not sure which console you're playing it on