Hitman 3 (Jan 2021) PC, Xbox One, XSX, PS4, PS5 also on Switch (Cloud Version)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope they drop an expansion pass for 3 with more levels...the contracts are not the same...I miss hearing @Diana Burnwood introducing the mission/target and then walking me thru it...they truly do make a good team :(

with the way things ended tho there can definitely be more missions to come...can’t wait for that 007 game tho

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
underestimated the replay factor for this game...doing one of the paris challenges where you have to kill the woman with the axe...and you can’t choke anybody out...gotta kill them which is right up my alley...you can wear disguises but you must kill the woman while wearing the classic suit...so I switch up multiple disguises looking all over for the axe just to find it right when you walk in on the side by the gift shop (which I’ve never noticed before)...anyway I’m excited and I go to kill her...hit her dead center with the axe but I was still in my security guard disguise so mission failed :snoop: gonna replay it again :mjgrin:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Elusive target is The Stowaway. They changed the load out so you can't start in gallery. You also don't have the electrocution phone in this game. Noticed that there's a waiter mopping up spilled drinks. Reloaded the game, brought my micro remote taser and fried him.

Easy silent assassin.

:jawalrus:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I miss this game lol

I typically hate stealth games but have been sneaking around now in every game since I played this and I keep accidentally pressing RB and expecting the enemies to be highlighted :snoop:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
playing the new elusive mission...I couldn’t have asked for a better time to get disconnected :mjlol:

thought I had the drop on a guard and someone witnessed me...a whole mess of guards started swarming in...had no choice but to shoot it out and try to run...shyt disconnected soon after so I can retry it again lmao

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
nah this game is dikking me (no dame)...just complete miami in 24 minutes...not the slightest hint of detection...flawless and I still got only 3 stars and clean ICA assassin instead of silent :dwillhuh:

You need to go to your settings and turn on the detector in the HUD section. The minute you lose your silent assassin, the green pistols will turn red.