Hitman 3 (Jan 2021) PC, Xbox One, XSX, PS4, PS5 also on Switch (Cloud Version)

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
what’s your favorite levels/missions?

It's been a while, but Haven Island was CRAZY fun for me. And if you don't dig Whittington Creek, you're the Feds.

PC finally got our Hitman 2 packs, so I can't wait to do that and the New York bank again. I'm surprised at how much extra effort is having to be done to get to mastery in H3. I don't remember putting in *nearly* as much effort to get to level 20 in any of the H1 or H2 missions.

I tell you this: as someone who always cuts off the score in games, the thump-thump-thump club music in Paris and Berlin make them my least favorite missions. Which is a shame b/c the Berlin map is so amazing.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
granted the series is done but I wish you could carry disguises with you instead of leaving them on the floor...“yes” I “know” it doesn’t make sense that he can carry an extra set of clothes with him even tho he can hide several guns, multiple crowbars, screwdrivers, hammers, soda cans, etc. in his pockets

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
^^^

I have more fun improvising kills thru exploration...it feels too easy when you follow the story missions and that’s when the AI seems to get “complacent” bcuz you’re doing what the game expects/wants you to do
Mission stories are for newbies and completists. I turn them off.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

halfway thru...great video...and reminding me yet again I need to take my time...I’m playing a contract (berlin, 5 targets, 58 minutes for all kills, any method) and trying to bully my way thru it instead of taking my time...and it’s crazy how immense these levels are...as much as I explored berlin, there’s still shyt I’m coming across for the first time as I take on this contract

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
halfway thru...great video...and reminding me yet again I need to take my time...I’m playing a contract (berlin, 5 targets, 58 minutes for all kills, any method) and trying to bully my way thru it instead of taking my time...and it’s crazy how immense these levels are...as much as I explored berlin, there’s still shyt I’m coming across for the first time as I take on this contract
Yeah, I’ve been sleeping on Berlin. Only played through twice. Jumpin in Berlin tonight, friend.

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Yeah. The security AI be buggin me out.
Makes me end up doing irrational stuff.
Truth be told i opened the safe. Got the doc.
Went up to where Alexa was at.
Threw a steak knife at her head and ran my ass off to the motorcyle.
Im the sloppiest of all hitman.

:francis:

fukk all that. Tell the old crone her brother killed himself. (You have to have found the clues to support this, even though it's not true.) She gives up the goods and then she jumps.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
playing the new elusive targets mission with the 2 old dudes...they don’t show up red on the map...so I just started lurking around the mansion basement...took out a guard with a white dot over his head since he was in the way...literally JUST a finished hiding the body when I see like 5 men go into the wine cellar...so I’m thinking damn that’s a lot of security...luckily my disguise works on them...I look closely and I see one of my targets...so now I’m tracking them hoping an opportunity arises to kill him