Hitman 3 (Jan 2021) PC, Xbox One, XSX, PS4, PS5 also on Switch (Cloud Version)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can electrocute her in one of the rooms. Just make sure to take down her assistant first by overflowing the toilet when she's going downstairs.

played again...climbed over the wall as someone suggested after distracting the lookout with a soda can...climbed up to the 2nd floor and took out the 2 security guards and stashed them in the closet...took out her annoying ass assistant who saw the guns I forgot to pick up...and ragged her behind a desk...chic finally came upstairs to her office and I snapped her neck and left her behind the desk with the assistant...their bodies were never discovered...took down delgado with the statue during the ceremony...but once again that botanist or w/e managed to survive me poisoning the coke (I used rat poison this time) so once again I had to follow him to the coke fields but this time I posed as one of the lab workers after clearing out the lab and took out the botanist and one of his bodyguards and hid them in a closet...all that just to get 2 stars...better than one tho :mjcry:

for fun I wanna see if I can do one playthrough wearing the suit without changing into a disguise...just all stealth

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
played again...climbed over the wall as someone suggested after distracting the lookout with a soda can...climbed up to the 2nd floor and took out the 2 security guards and stashed them in the closet...took out her annoying ass assistant who saw the guns I forgot to pick up...and ragged her behind a desk...chic finally came upstairs to her office and I snapped her neck and left her behind the desk with the assistant...their bodies were never discovered...took down delgado with the statue during the ceremony...but once again that botanist or w/e managed to survive me poisoning the coke (I used rat poison this time) so once again I had to follow him to the coke fields but this time I posed as one of the lab workers after clearing out the lab and took out the botanist and one of his bodyguards and hid them in a closet...all that just to get 2 stars...better than one tho :mjcry:

for fun I wanna see if I can do one playthrough wearing the suit without changing into a disguise...just all stealth

There is a specific guard uniform which would have allowed you to enter the mansion without much of an issue. You could have killed the brother by throwing his own statue on top of him when he's making his speech infront of it. Lace the drugmakers cocaine with some poison to make him throw up infront of a waterfall and throw him of it.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

this adds a whole new level of tension to the game...I’m like a ghost :whew:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
crazy that I played this colombian level twice and still seeing shyt for the first time...killed the chic first again since she’s the easiest target now in hindsight...I regret not lugging the briefcase with the sniper rifle in it tho cuz I’m by the waterfall area hoping the botanist shows up here eventually since I overheard he comes here to pick plants...but while I’m here I just noticed I have a clean fukking shot at delgado on the 2nd floor :banderas: if I had my rifle :francis:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this adds a whole new level of tension to the game...I’m like a ghost :whew:

completed all 3 targets wearing just the suit and got zero fukking stars smmfh...I think the main penalty was for the 3 lab workers I choked out...dunno how the fukk their bodies were found when I left them in an area in the bushes by a tree that the patrols don’t walk through...I also got inside the mansion undetected...had to take out a couple maids and a butler as well as dude sister who walks around in the bikini but no one saw a thing...rating system seems arbitrary as hell...I’m just play for fun fukk this

*edit*

ok...I used the shuriken (lethal) on about 6 non-targets so that’s why my rating was zero

fukk it...I’m an assassin...shyt ain’t always gonna be pretty:pachaha:

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
oh we doing guards spawning out of nowhere even tho I cased the area 3-4x?

:unimpressed:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@surf, you know you can just choke people out, right? Cuz you STAY killing innocents.

nah that’s what I typically do...I used the shurikens for the first time on that last colombia playthrough...but do a thread search for “choked” and you’ll see my name pop up cuz that’s what I mostly do

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
whittleton creek was as fun as I expected it to be...last mission with the twins looks like it’ll be really good as well

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:mjlit:me too breh

tumblr_n58obpo4hY1rqd0kpo1_r1_400.gif

:mjlit:

nah that’s what I typically do...I used the shurikens for the first time on that last colombia playthrough...but do a thread search for “choked” and you’ll see my name pop up cuz that’s what I mostly do