Hitman 3 (Jan 2021) PC, Xbox One, XSX, PS4, PS5 also on Switch (Cloud Version)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How do y’all find out how to do all these things in that level? Do y’all just look around a lot before they come?

I didn’t know there was so many other ways to do this mission.

sometimes from exploring/gathering intel or just looking around and finding shyt and putting two and two together...as mentioned above you can look at the challenges section as well

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nah this game is dikking me (no dame)...just complete miami in 24 minutes...not the slightest hint of detection...flawless and I still got only 3 stars and clean ICA assassin instead of silent :dwillhuh:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
...also OT but I don’t like the way the story is being told in part 2 with the still pictures...wonder why they switched the style up

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
...also OT but I don’t like the way the story is being told in part 2 with the still pictures...wonder why they switched the style up
Budget reasons I believe.
IO Interactive were in a shytty situation at the time, since Square Enix cut them off due to poor sales and without SE's funding they had to cut costs, you know how the Japanese are with their money. :mjgrin:
The fact we got Hitman 2 with all it's content was a miracle. :ehh:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
nah this game is dikking me (no dame)...just complete miami in 24 minutes...not the slightest hint of detection...flawless and I still got only 3 stars and clean ICA assassin instead of silent :dwillhuh:
Record

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
man I’m wandering around this underground colombian cave and wondering wtf I’m getting myself into :mjlol:

it was worth it tho as I found the security room so I don’t have to worrying about sneaking by cameras anymore...some of these levels are so extensive...so much to see/do

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
colombia got SLOPPY...but hey I’m going up against the cartel so bodies are to be expected...I concealed most of the bodies I killed...but the nikka who made the super coke somehow survived the toy bus coke poisoning...probably used a weak dosage of poison from the planning stage...so I followed him to the cocaine fields and choked him out in a hut...someone saw before I could hide the body so I just fled and escaped the mansion entirely since I already snuck and killed the other male target successfully...the woman was the last target so I went to where she was at...luckily she was in front the fortified house she was staying at arguing with her ex...so I hid in bushes and just shot her in the head from a reasonable distance...the soldiers reacted but they had no idea where I was and didn’t see anything other than her body drop so I was able to sneak away from the area and catch a bus outta town...1 star but fukk it...I eliminated all targets without anyone getting a good look at me :yeshrug:

I’ll replay it again later on :francis:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
colombia got SLOPPY...but hey I’m going up against the cartel so bodies are to be expected...I concealed most of the bodies I killed...but the nikka who made the super coke somehow survived the toy bus coke poisoning...probably used a weak dosage of poison from the planning stage...so I followed him to the cocaine fields and choked him out in a hut...someone saw before I could hide the body so I just fled and escaped the mansion entirely since I already snuck and killed the other male target successfully...the woman was the last target so I went to where she was at...luckily she was in front the fortified house she was staying at arguing with her ex...so I hid in bushes and just shot her in the head from a reasonable distance...the soldiers reacted but they had no idea where I was and didn’t see anything other than her body drop so I was able to sneak away from the area and catch a bus outta town...1 star but fukk it...I eliminated all targets without anyone getting a good look at me :yeshrug:

I’ll replay it again later on :francis:
Breh you can easily enter Andrea Martinez's compound by jumping the wall next door. I can suggest going in that way, through the downstairs windows into the bathroom (through the back window). Turning on the tap and koing the soldier who comes in. It him in the crate and wait for Martinez to come downstairs. When she's halfway downstairs turn on the tap again. Her assistant will come in. KO her then hide her body. Go out of the window, over the pipe and shoot Martinez in the head.

That or lure her out onto the balcony and dump her into the piranha infested river

:lolbron:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh you can easily enter Andrea Martinez's compound by jumping the wall next door. I can suggest going in that way, through the downstairs windows into the bathroom (through the back window). Turning on the tap and koing the soldier who comes in. It him in the crate and wait for Martinez to come downstairs. When she's halfway downstairs turn on the tap again. Her assistant will come in. KO her then hide her body. Go out of the window, over the pipe and shoot Martinez in the head.

That or lure her out onto the balcony and dump her into the piranha infested river

the bytch dead regardless but I’m not gonna lie I do wanna replay it soon after seeing the challenges and realizing there’s a hippo pit and piranhas in this shyt lol

right now I’m just playing thru the story levels for the first time but I like that I can revisit any level at anytime at my own pace and earn new enhancements I can use in the planning stages...after my first playthrough for the series I will go back to different levels and play more so for scores/completion rate

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps

You can electrocute her in one of the rooms. Just make sure to take down her assistant first by overflowing the toilet when she's going downstairs.