Hitman 3 (Jan 2021) PC, Xbox One, XSX, PS4, PS5 also on Switch (Cloud Version)

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
^^^

lmao

as others have said I don’t even use a gun at this point...I drop off my silencer immediately...only way a gun is on me is if I’m impersonating police/security/soldier etc. cuz if you leave the gun laying around then it could alert them to your presence

I’m in japan now for the last mission...will decide if I want to replay 1 after I complete it
You could at least drop the gun on purpose so a guard will pick it up and take it to a security room. One the best ways to get them to turn their back on you, or just get them out of the way for a while.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You could at least drop the gun on purpose so a guard will pick it up and take it to a security room. One the best ways to get them to turn their back on you, or just get them out of the way for a while.

I like using the coin or other distraction methods...sometimes snitches will quickly bring back security...case in point I forgot the name but on the mission where you have to assassinate the general and the diplomat...I impersonated the yoga instructor after choking out the security guard then him...got them in the closet and changed clothes just in time before some nosy ass nikka came in...he saw the security guard gun I left on the floor and ran out the room to go tell security...I picked up the gun and ran to a bathroom to dump it...by the time I came out he was juelzing to the security guard that he saw the gun...security guard wasn’t tryna hear him tho...the NPCs’ reactions be cracking me up at times :mjlol:

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
the japanese hospital was another flawless execution yet I only got 2 stars...I need to look into how they rate performances...anyway completed the first one...this is more of a “thinking man’s” than I expected
Don't get seen doing a crime
Don't leave the job without destroying the video footage if it exists
don't get seen hitting the target
hide targets body
do it in your suit

5 stars

change clothes and hit your Target in public and it's four stars. I had some collateral damage here but it look like an accident

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't get seen doing a crime
Don't leave the job without destroying the video footage if it exists
don't get seen hitting the target
hide targets body

do it in your suit

5 stars

change clothes and hit your Target in public and it's four stars

man I literally did all of that at the bold in the last 2 missions (colorado and japan) with the exception of doing it all while wearing my suit which sounds impossible...so I change outfits a lot...but to be docked 3 stars for that doesn’t sound right...do they penalize you for saves? cuz I usually do a save after each kill or if I choke someone out to steal their clothes

*edit*

also is time a factor as well?

I do take my time and explore as much of the area as I can until an opportunity presents itself...so it can take as long as 90 minutes for me to complete some missions on the first playthrough

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought it would be boring replaying the missions...but I’m replaying hawke’s bay for the 3rd time now (this is the first time playing it after just beating the first one) and this shyt feels like a whole other experience...especially since I’m using more tact this time around

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
man I literally did all of that at the bold in the last 2 missions (colorado and japan) with the exception of doing it all while wearing my suit which sounds impossible...so I change outfits a lot...but to be docked 3 stars for that doesn’t sound right...do they penalize you for saves? cuz I usually do a save after each kill or if I choke someone out to steal their clothes

*edit*

also is time a factor as well?

I do take my time and explore as much of the area as I can until an opportunity presents itself...so it can take as long as 90 minutes for me to complete some missions on the first playthrough
Saving is weak

Taking all damn day is also bad.

Changing clothes is bad.

Doesn't have to be lightning fast but keep it under an hour if possible.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Saving is weak

Taking all damn day is also bad.

Changing clothes is bad.

Doesn't have to be lightning fast but keep it under an hour if possible.

don’t care how it’s perceived...sometimes I have something else to do...just need to know if there’s a penalty for it...that being said I did hawke’s bay in 30 minutes...another flawless performance and only got 3 stars...I’m gonna look online and see some other playthroughs for that mission and peep the ratings

Balla

Superstar
Daps
yooo cmon...this bumbling idiot got 5 stars :mindblown:

:laff::laff:

Maybe try crouching the whole time, might boost your score.

I didn’t even know this mission had so much story in it. Dude really took his time.

All I did was go through the secret passage way to the garage, take out the guard, then I opened the door to where she was, popped her, then ran out the garage to the boat.

:russ::mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^^^

I like hawke’s bay a lot...I might play it again...I’ve killed her and/or her man toy differently each time...shot them both point blank while they laid in bed...shot them both from the skylight on the 2nd playthrough...3rd and most recent time I hid in the closet and choked him out while she was throwing up downstairs (poisoned the sugar she used for her tea) then when she came upstairs I choked her out and snapped her neck...escaped without touching a single guard...I used a can of beans to distract one lol

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
^^^

I like hawke’s bay a lot...I might play it again...I’ve killed her and/or her man toy differently each time...shot them both point blank while they laid in bed...shot them both from the skylight on the 2nd playthrough...3rd and most recent time I hid in the closet and choked him out while she was throwing up downstairs (poisoned the sugar she used for her tea) then when she came upstairs I choked her out and snapped her neck...escaped without touching a single guard...I used a can of beans to distract one lol
The atmosphere of Hawkes Bay feels like the old Hitman games of the 2000s. Love that level too. :blessed:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
^^^

You can trying poisoning them from the skylight as well.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
You can trying poisoning them from the skylight as well.
How do y’all find out how to do all these things in that level? Do y’all just look around a lot before they come?

I didn’t know there was so many other ways to do this mission.