Hitman 3 (Jan 2021) PC, Xbox One, XSX, PS4, PS5 also on Switch (Cloud Version)

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Lmao. I am new to the franchise and even still I only play on master.

That clip did not show the performance of PS5.

Just delete the clip altogether.:mjlol:
showed better graphics on hitman 1 stages
showed how to get the body guard suits in an area where you are supposed to take their suits in a high risk situation

Sorry brother but respectfully your post is nonsense and you just cost me some money I'm sure trying to convince you why you still new to this hitman shyt. I can do that whole stage in a variety of ways and you probably don't even have a clue the value of that particular suit.

If you wanna seee on Ghost mode pull up

I could outscore u with the same move.

brother I don't know if you're aware but we're not really hit men in real life it's just a video game. It's meant to play out this way, as an option

You don't like? ok

post your fukkin clip.

Last edited:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
showed better graphics on hitman 1 stages
showed how to get the body guard suits in an area where you are supposed to take their suits in a high risk situation

Sorry brother but respectfully your post is nonsense and you just cost me some money I'm sure trying to convince you why you still new to this hitman shyt. I can do that whole stage in a variety of ways and you probably don't even have a clue the value of that particular suit.

If you wanna seee on Ghost mode pull up

I could outscore u with the same move.

brother I don't know if you're aware but we're not really hit men in real life it's just a video game. It's meant to play out this way, as an option

You don't like? ok

post your fukkin clip.
Hulk Hogan ass nikka

I love the coli:mjlol:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
For real. Been collecting every pinot noir, cabernet sauvignon and malbec bottle i can find. Just gave up
I see Mendoza is just glitchy ,im also having problems with secondary fermentation. :hubie: this is the only location where i won't hit that 20 lvl mastery.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
still on 1...almost done...just started colorado...this one looks like it’s gonna be a doozy...the rock star and his lawyer were fun as shyt...I gotta learn to stick to my plan tho...first do a walkthrough and just observe...then find the security tapes...and go thru the final walkthrough and eliminate targets based on what I observed the first time around

Last edited:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
@surf

I got all the games!! Appreciate you for breaking it down.

I did Paris with my Hit-n-Run method.

I shot the dude, ran, killed one dude by accident with a pair of scissors, took his costume, then I climbed up the building to kill the chick and got outta there.

:lolbron::lolbron:

Very Hitmanish I know. Imma replay the level for real this time.

:mjlol::mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^^^

lmao

as others have said I don’t even use a gun at this point...I drop off my silencer immediately...only way a gun is on me is if I’m impersonating police/security/soldier etc. cuz if you leave the gun laying around then it could alert them to your presence

I’m in japan now for the last mission...will decide if I want to replay 1 after I complete it