Hitman 3 (Jan 2021) PC, Xbox One, XSX, PS4, PS5 also on Switch (Cloud Version)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hey yo.....Hitman 3 In VR.

I don't understand why they would not include Move controllers?. It's clearly made for it yet didn't implement it. I'm wondering now if it will come in an update because they just feels so wrong with a dualshock.

@Jblaze204 @surf @DPresidential

I don’t see any word of an update but maybe if enough folks ask they can change that but ya I no longer have PSVR...I used to hate using the controller with it

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
I found another way to kill her...I dressed as the model who damn near has access to everywhere in the mansion...so I had his phone and called her for a private meeting...choked her out, snapped her neck and his her in the bathroom closet...I got to comfortable walking around as the model tho and my face was caught on camera...I went looking for the security room with the footage and found it...I thought they’d let me walk in since all the security guards respect dude but they wasn’t having it...I’ll have to come up with a plan to clear them out that room or see if I can steal a security guard’s uniform...killing the husband should be easy...great game tho...so many different ways to complete the mission(s)...game is well-though-out

Turn off the fusebox outside the door. One will come out. KO him, hide the body and you're in. OR...if you're quick enough, just shoot the recording box from outside the door.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Turn off the fusebox outside the door. One will come out. KO him, hide the body and you're in. OR...if you're quick enough, just shoot the recording box from outside the door.

a million different ways to skin a cat in this game...I placed the flowers on his mother’s grave...then went to the right of the grave behind the house where there’s a locked entrance to the lab but I had no key...so I’m wondering what to do when I hear him arguing with security that he wants to be left alone...I wait til the guards leave him by the grave and toss a coin near where I’m at...then I strangle him and leave his body in some bushes...I killed the woman too and I’m in the lab now about to destroy the vaccine or whatever it is...after that I need to find the security footage...I might play it again bcuz I played this one really sloppy...the bodies I left in the shrubbery got discovered and I left some upstairs to after killing the woman...real sloppy shyt lol

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ya I gotta replay this mission...I completed everything but never found the security room and had security shooting at me as I boarded the plane and got out of there...no stars and a score of 0 tho :mjlol:

I was gonna replay it over anyway tho...too damn sloppy lol

Maxine Shaw

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
oh and your avatar makes sense now...you must really be into the game lol

I actually just changed it on a whim back in the day and totally regretted it. Then a year passed and...well...

I wait til the guards leave him by the grave and toss a coin near where I’m at...then I strangle him and leave his body in some bushes..

Wait, you didn't throw his body in the...never mind. :troll:

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I actually just changed it on a whim back in the day and totally regretted it. Then a year passed and...well...

Wait, you didn't throw his body in the...never mind. :troll:

ohhhh you don’t even have to say it...on the 2nd play through I threw his body in a box...but I remember seeing a shovel there and wondering what it’s there for...and I remember one of the challenges was to throw him in a grave...I’m gonna do one more play through bcuz pride is starting to settle in...the 2nd play through was better than the first but I still left bodies in the lab that got discovered...at the very least I want to complete missions with zero bodies discovered

Maxine Shaw

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
ohhhh you don’t even have to say it...on the 2nd play through I threw his body in a box...but I remember seeing a shovel there and wondering what it’s there for...and I remember one of the challenges was to throw him in a grave...

Not there, either. :shaq: