Hitman 3 (Jan 2021) PC, Xbox One, XSX, PS4, PS5 also on Switch (Cloud Version)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
...follow her to the bathroom and choke the sh*t out of her, hide the body.

I found another way to kill her...I dressed as the model who damn near has access to everywhere in the mansion...so I had his phone and called her for a private meeting...choked her out, snapped her neck and his her in the bathroom closet...I got to comfortable walking around as the model tho and my face was caught on camera...I went looking for the security room with the footage and found it...I thought they’d let me walk in since all the security guards respect dude but they wasn’t having it...I’ll have to come up with a plan to clear them out that room or see if I can steal a security guard’s uniform...killing the husband should be easy...great game tho...so many different ways to complete the mission(s)...game is well-though-out

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I found another way to kill her...I dressed as the model who damn near has access to everywhere in the mansion...so I had his phone and called her for a private meeting...choked her out, snapped her neck and his her in the bathroom closet...I got to comfortable walking around as the model tho and my face was caught on camera...I went looking for the security room with the footage and found it...I thought they’d let me walk in since all the security guards respect dude but they wasn’t having it...I’ll have to come up with a plan to clear them out that room or see if I can steal a security guard’s uniform...killing the husband should be easy...great game tho...so many different ways to complete the mission(s)...game is well-though-out
Nah, better way regarding security room.

I won't just give you the better way, though. You probably want to enjoy finding it.

My hint:

Try to make your way to the basement off rip. Somewhere down there - I won't tell you exactly where - there is another security room that may have a surveillance system that you could destroy.

Good luck Agent.:sas2:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Try to make your way to the basement off rip. Somewhere down there - I won't tell you exactly where - there is another security room that may have a surveillance system that you could destroy.

I think that’s the one I found...down where the cooks and waiters are...as I was walking toward the door I saw one dude with his back turned and thought it was just him...walked into a room full of nikkas tho...it was like 3 more in the cut...so I did a fake surrender and knocked out two but got shot up after that...I did a game save right after I killed the wife so I’ll start from that point again

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I think that’s the one I found...down where the cooks and waiters are...as I was walking toward the door I saw one dude with his back turned and thought it was just him...walked into a room full of nikkas tho...it was like 3 more in the cut...so I did a fake surrender and knocked out two but got shot up after that...I did a game save right after I killed the wife so I’ll start from that point again
Nah, you need to be smoother than that, breh.

I can't wait to hear you a month from now...you're going to look back at how you handled this shyt now and be like, :mindblown:

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Something that took me too long to find out, shooting the securitysystem works just as well as disabling it by hand.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Dammit, I just finished Dartmoor. Great murder mystery stage. However

Lucas, NOOOOO!!!:damn:
We were like brothers man. Kindred spirits. The Constant is gonna pay

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
Glad your enjoying the game

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Hitman HD collection on sale for 17.99.

It has Hitman Blood Money and Absolution.

I think I played BM before. Are they worth the cop?

:patrice::patrice:

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
ok yeah it was this post...my approach is wrong...instead of being so focused on completing the mission quickly, I need to take my time and just observe...and the game is beautiful enough that I won’t mind doing so

The mission stories are lots of fun! If you get bored or frustrated, I recommend putting that setting on minimal. You'll get the prompt, but it won't tell you where to go. Of course, you'll STILL get lost as fukk...wait until you have to start going into different buildings (Italy) or the jungles of Colombia. Also, don't forget to check your challenges - all of those add up your mastery points, which can be the difference b/t starting in the same room as your target and starting in a completely different damn galaxy.

I like to knock out the classics first. Walk right up on a motherfukker and...headshot (you can use any gun and hit them point blank), then reload, then fiber wire, then reload - and if they're by a ledge or something, even better. The hardest one for me is toilet drowning b/c it always requires slipping them an emetic poisoning. You'll get these later on when your mastery gets higher, but in the beginning, you always had to find that shyt randomly. HAAAAAATE.

A couple of tips if you haven't learned 'em already:

- Never carry coins. It's a waste of a slot. You can usually find them lying around, and you can throw anything to distract somebody even if you don't. Take the lockpick instead.

- You only need the fiber wire once. After that, don't bother. You can snap a neck in the same time it takes to garrote someone. I would replace that slot with an explosive, a melee tool or (once you get high enough), the electronic reader that lets you hack up to three keypads.

- Knock out people and try to change clothes, then reload. The Chameleon achievement might require as many as 20 different changes.

Hitman HD collection on sale for 17.99.

It has Hitman Blood Money and Absolution.

I think I played BM before. Are they worth the cop?

:patrice::patrice:

*I* say yes, but a lot of people don't like Absolution.

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Glad your enjoying the game

The mission stories are lots of fun! If you get bored or frustrated, I recommend putting that setting on minimal. You'll get the prompt, but it won't tell you where to go. Of course, you'll STILL get lost as fukk...wait until you have to start going into different buildings (Italy) or the jungles of Colombia. Also, don't forget to check your challenges - all of those add up your mastery points, which can be the difference b/t starting in the same room as your target and starting in a completely different damn galaxy.

I like to knock out the classics first. Walk right up on a motherfukker and...headshot (you can use any gun and hit them point blank), then reload, then fiber wire, then reload - and if they're by a ledge or something, even better. The hardest one for me is toilet drowning b/c it always requires slipping them an emetic poisoning. You'll get these later on when your mastery gets higher, but in the beginning, you always had to find that shyt randomly. HAAAAAATE.

A couple of tips if you haven't learned 'em already:

- Never carry coins. It's a waste of a slot. You can usually find them lying around, and you can throw anything to distract somebody even if you don't. Take the lockpick instead.

- You only need the fiber wire once. After that, don't bother. You can snap a neck in the same time it takes to garrote someone. I would replace that slot with an explosive, a melee tool or (once you get high enough), the electronic reader that lets you hack up to three keypads.

- Knock out people and try to change clothes, then reload. The Chameleon achievement might require as many as 20 different changes.

finished the mission but it was nerve-racking but in a good way...I figured out how to bypass security in that room...there’s an opposite door to come in from so 2 guards are sitting down with their back to you and you have to time it so that when the 3rd guard is standing with his back to you, sneak in and disable the camera system

then I copped a waiter’s outfit and mixed the poisoned drink...but dude had literally asked the bartender before me for the drink so I just left it there cuz he walked away before I could finish mixing it...some waitress kept walking around the room so I got nervous and left...went back to the basement and took out a security guard for his uniform...I kept following the target at a distance looking to see if I could catch him isolated at some point...but he eventually went back to the drink, downed that shyt and died...security was on high alert...but bcuz I was already in a security uniform I was able to navigate quickly to the helicopter...there was one guard who got suspicious as I was getting on (pressing ‘Y’) but it was too late lol

I looked at the global records and seen someone completed the level in 40 secs which is absurd...it takes 40 secs just to walk the red carpet...I wanna see if there’s a video online

appreciate folks in here for making me look at the game from a different angle...I came into it looking at it as an action/adventure game but it’s far more exploratory in nature which can be even more fun...game was absolutely not on my radar before tho...excited to see what the next mission is

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Hey yo.....Hitman 3 In VR.

I don't understand why they would not include Move controllers?. It's clearly made for it yet didn't implement it. I'm wondering now if it will come in an update because they just feels so wrong with a dualshock.

@Jblaze204 @surf @DPresidential
Honestly, I think it's a programing issue.

It would seem like a no brainer to have the move controllers.

I think they would have done it if it were easy in the coding of the game.

My guess is a GOTY edition for the PS5 will have it because by them all the bugs be worked out.