Hitman 3 (Jan 2021) PC, Xbox One, XSX, PS4, PS5 also on Switch (Cloud Version)

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
on another note I’m gonna start playing this on master level pretty soon...it’s a bit too easy even on professional when you get story prompts that tell you what to do and lead you where you need to go

*edit*

yikes...just one save tho :sadcam:

You ain't ready for that one-save life yet, breh. Go into your settings and turn the story mission hints off. You'll hear the intel, but that's all.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
on another note I’m gonna start playing this on master level pretty soon...it’s a bit too easy even on professional when you get story prompts that tell you what to do and lead you where you need to go

*edit*

yikes...just one save tho :sadcam:
You're gonna delete the game when you do the Colorado mission on Master. :picard:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

leaky faucets lead to stolen clothes.

does PS5 upload in 4k?

hilarious...OT but at the end of this mission I was about to leave cuz I finished the jobs but I seen one of the henchman dragging a body bag across the street in broad daylight so I followed him and he took it to this same spot and just left it there:pachaha:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I finally was able to succesfully get the Sheik Prince knocked out and disguised without being exposed in Showstopper.

Can't believe it took me this long.

Help requested: In showstopper, what is the easiest crowbar available?

I'm trying to drop the speaker on breh as he;s spectating the fashion show

Last edited:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
I finally was able to succesfully get the Sheik Prince knocked out and disguised without being exposed in Showstopper.

Can't believe it took me this long.

Help requested: In showstopper, what is the easiest crowbar available?

I'm trying to drop the speaker on breh as he;s spectating the fashion show
There's one in the basement.

Edit .

From the main entrance to main hall. Turn left at the stairs and underneath the stairs there's a door to the basement. Go through the door down the stairs and through the door. Opposite the door you came from is a door leading to the locker room. Go through the locker room and to the wine cellar. On your right hand side you'll see a crowbar. There's also one in the attic next to two guards talking near a window.

Last edited:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Should I cop or should I wait until the price drop brehs?

I still got Control Ultimate and MK11 on the backlog