Hitman 3 (Jan 2021) PC, Xbox One, XSX, PS4, PS5 also on Switch (Cloud Version)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@surf

yo games still runnin good? I’m waiting on my games to come in.

ya no prompts to install the disc...the only hitch in my plan is gamestop’s fukked up site...so according to them my order number doesn’t exist and I can’t process a return but I have proof under my account that the order was placed but for some reason it still says preparing shipment...so instead of a return, I put in a request to cancel the order and will contact my cc company and have them deal with it

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Seeing @surf go through the learning curve of this game is jokes
It was much different for me because I actually bought in to the episodic release of the first game and had to spend a month or so with each level
:ehh:you're getting the hang of it though

game is crack...can’t say it enough...the presentation is great...feels like I’m actually playing in a spy thriller...and what’s crazy is I’m still playing the first season...I can’t wait to get into the missions for 3...I’m definitely looking forward to project 007

Balla

Superstar
Daps
ya no prompts to install the disc...the only hitch in my plan is gamestop’s fukked up site...so according to them my order number doesn’t exist and I can’t process a return but I have proof under my account that the order was placed but for some reason it still says preparing shipment...so instead of a return, I put in a request to cancel the order and will contact my cc company and have them deal with it
Wait what happened? I remember you saying that they gave you the wrong version, but I didn’t know they gave you a hard time with the return.

Did you try to return via store? Hopefully I can return mine with no issues.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wait what happened? I remember you saying that they gave you the wrong version, but I didn’t know they gave you a hard time with the return.

Did you try to return via store? Hopefully I can return mine with no issues.

nah if I’d did an in-store return then it woulda been zero hassle...but I’m in florida now so I’m very careful about where I go...doesn’t make sense risking going to GS for $40

Balla

Superstar
Daps
nah if I’d did an in-store return then it woulda been zero hassle...but I’m in florida now so I’m very careful about where I go...doesn’t make sense risking going to GS for $40
Got u breh.

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
it wound be nice to get a blood money remaster, i wanna shoot out the jacuzzi again :mjgrin:

They got it on PS4 w/Absolution, but I hear it's not worth the cost. I've seen it as low as $18. Problem is that I already own Absolution.

@Mowgli, where you at!? Been waiting on you to bless us with some True Skill. And where is @daze23? We used to have a strong ICA crew back in the H2 days.

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
This shyt got me loving games again.
Cause the foolishness i be on in this shyt...

:mjlol:

The detective guy.
Im chillin in the bushes.
I sniped all the guards and HIM took his gear and mosied my way to nanny lady and walked in after getting frisked.

Im the champion fukkboy in this game!
:russ:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Does anyone know if you have all the games in hitman 3 on PS4, can you transfer it all over to PS5? Or do you have to do the whole process again with the access codes from each game?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Does anyone know if you have all the games in hitman 3 on PS4, can you transfer it all over to PS5? Or do you have to do the whole process again with the access codes from each game?

it seems the answer is yes but only if you buy a digital copy of hitman 3

*edit*

nvm that info is old...yes free upgrade for physical and digital copies of the game and yes that applies to the access passes to which you already own for PS4 and PS5 I once you’ve downloaded them

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
on another note I’m gonna start playing this on master level pretty soon...it’s a bit too easy even on professional when you get story prompts that tell you what to do and lead you where you need to go

*edit*

yikes...just one save tho :sadcam: