Hitman 3 (Jan 2021) PC, Xbox One, XSX, PS4, PS5 also on Switch (Cloud Version)

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
it works!

after you install/update the contents for each disc, you can then go to the PS/xbox store and download the respective access passes...after I downloaded the access passes I deleted the original hitman 1 and 2 contents that were installed with the discs and the content from the access passes still work...so I’m gonna return the discs...I’ll probably do so tomorrow or the day after just to be on the safe side and make sure everything works...but I loaded up a couple of missions and there was no prompt to insert a disc or anything

the only fukk up was on gamestop’s part as usual...I ordered hitman 1 the complete first season and they sent me the definitive edition...this didn’t affect me getting the access pass but when I return it I’m have to point out to them that they sent me the wrong disc so they don’t think I’m returning the wrong shyt smmfh

so I have access to all the locations from hitman 1 GOTY and most of the missions from hitman 2 in hitman 3 for $60...for another $40 I can buy access pass expansion for hitman 2 which would give me the missing content from extra shyt that was on the hitman 2 gold edition...I think I’m get it...$100 total for every single location from hitman 1-3 is a fair deal
I meant to ask if this works but glad to hear it did :salute: About to pick up Hitman 2 from Walmart tomorrow and get the Hitman 2 maps for $15 :blessed:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
I decided to play all the games from 1-3 in order on my other account. Silly idea. I didn't realize how many hours I put into the past two games. To unlock everything is gonna take two weeks minimum.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since I already have Hitman 1 and Hitman 2 so I get free all access and still keep my IOA account.

Can't wait I play in VR in Hitman 1and Hitman 2.

There's a scene got me :mjcry: in Hitman 3 story

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
thanks...I agree...I was thinking about it this morning and I have access to 19 locations from 1-3 and the expansion only offers 2 locations...it’s a total ripoff...I did some math and am willing to buy the expansion if it goes on sale for $9.99-19.99 or less of course prior to me working my way up to part 3...if not, oh well

And unlike the rest of 'em, the two levels from H2 are unrelated to the story. Totally skippable. They can wait! If PC is selling it for $20 right now, there's no reason in hell why consoles shouldn't have done the same. What level are you on so far?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And unlike the rest of 'em, the two levels from H2 are unrelated to the story. Totally skippable. They can wait! If PC is selling it for $20 right now, there's no reason in hell why consoles shouldn't have done the same. What level are you on so far?

paris still:pachaha:

game is way more challenging than I thought...I was able to kill the dude by dressing up as a waiter and I kind of hid behind some curtains and shot him in the middle of his speech...I hid during the ensuing chaos...his wife is hard to get a hold of though...she’s completely surrounded...I have to abandon my shoot’em up gamer mentality and be more strategic...but that’s what I like about the game...since there are only 19-21 “levels”, I’m not looking to work my way thru the missions too quickly...so I don’t mind taking my time with the paris level til I get the rhythm of the game...the tutorial missions were deceptive in that they were small areas you had to infiltrate...this mansion is fukking HUGE tho...I need to explore more areas and come up with a better plan/approach that doesn’t involve shooting “everything” up lol...the poster who described the game as a puzzle was spot on

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ok yeah it was this post...my approach is wrong...instead of being so focused on completing the mission quickly, I need to take my time and just observe...and the game is beautiful enough that I won’t mind doing so

I cannot believe I slept on this franchise unitil recently.

Woooooooow.

I fukking love HITMAN. I came into the game following the story assassinations and feeling overwhelmed by the challenges and not understanding how I could even begin to do some of the more complex assassination methods.

And then I looked at how beautiful the environments and world were and I said, "Aye, let me just walk around, site see and people watch.

Then it all clicked. Within a few days got to the point of doing everything on Master and loving the puzzle mastering.

I pre-ordered 3 last night.

I can't fukking wait.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Word, if you aren't killing a nikka with a posioned now r later or starburst...you weak.

I’ll learn, I’ll learn. :yes:

on one botched playthrough I had a full-blown shootout with security behind the mansion that led to the basement level :mjlol:

I’m playing on “professional” for now til I get the hang of things

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY

on one botched playthrough I had a full-blown shootout with security behind the mansion that led to the basement level :mjlol:

in that paris mansion, rat poison the bytch, follow her to the bathroom and choke the sh*t out of her, hide the body.

go on the cat walk and drop the chandelier/whatever thats called on dude head

walk out that bytch like you own the place.... 5 star silent assassin :wow:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn

So, funny you mentioned shootout. My only issue is the shooting is trash in this game with a controller, at least. It isn't enjoyable at all to me

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
in that paris mansion, rat poison the bytch, follow her to the bathroom and choke the sh*t out of her, hide the body.

I watched a walkthrough which I regret cuz it takes the fun out of it...I will see if I can find another way to kill her by looking thru the challenges

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So, funny you mentioned shootout. My only issue is the shooting is trash in this game with a controller, at least. It isn't enjoyable at all to me

it is at times...there’s a couple times where I dead ass shot a target in the head and they get right back up...what I did when I found myself in that situation is kill a security guard with an automatic weapon and just start spraying...at that point tho I know I’ve lost and will have to restart the mission soon but I still play it out for fun