Hitman 3 (Jan 2021) PC, Xbox One, XSX, PS4, PS5 also on Switch (Cloud Version)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
in true typical gamestop fashion...I go online to initiate a return...and they say they don’t recognize my order # lol...I’m gonna have to sic my credit card company on them...I don’t have time to waste tryna call them and I’m not doing an in-store return

Balla

Superstar
Daps
it works!

after you install/update the contents for each disc, you can then go to the PS/xbox store and download the respective access passes...after I downloaded the access passes I deleted the original hitman 1 and 2 contents that were installed with the discs and the content from the access passes still work...so I’m gonna return the discs...I’ll probably do so tomorrow or the day after just to be on the safe side and make sure everything works...but I loaded up a couple of missions and there was no prompt to insert a disc or anything

the only fukk up was on gamestop’s part as usual...I ordered hitman 1 the complete first season and they sent me the definitive edition...this didn’t affect me getting the access pass but when I return it I’m have to point out to them that they sent me the wrong disc so they don’t think I’m returning the wrong shyt smmfh

so I have access to all the locations from hitman 1 GOTY and most of the missions from hitman 2 in hitman 3 for $60...for another $40 I can buy access pass expansion for hitman 2 which would give me the missing content from extra shyt that was on the hitman 2 gold edition...I think I’m get it...$100 total for every single location from hitman 1-3 is a fair deal
How much were hitman 1 and 2 used? Can you get the regular edition of the games or do they have to be complete season or definitive? And the access codes are free to get right?

Glad that it worked, imma have to try that.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How much were hitman 1 and 2 used? Can you get the regular edition of the games or do they have to be complete season or definitive? And the access codes are free to get right?

Glad that it worked, imma have to try that.

I haven’t seen a regular edition of hitman 1 on sale...I see either the complete first season or the definitive edition...and based on the sites I’ve read that demonstrate how to import the locations from hitman 1 into 3, they’ve all mentioned either the complete first season or the definitive edition...which you can get used from gamestop for under $20...for hitman 2 yes you can use the regular/standard edition and that’s under $20 used or you can rent them both for PS4 from gamefly...they only have hitman 2 available for xbox not 1 otherwise I would’ve gone thru gamefly

it’s a lot of hoops to jump thru but they are charging too much for the digital access pass for hitman 2 on consoles...with this method I’ve gotten most of the content for free

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
That final mission brings out a demonic 47:picard:
I like it, great levels with loads of options. They feel a bit easy though, I only had to savescum the exit part of the China mission. Great fun though, and I'll be running through the levels a lot because of the sheer amount of options.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^^^

wow I got a ways to go...I just started paris and this is way more overwhelming and requires far more skill than the tutorial levels led me to believe :mjlol:

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
^^^

wow I got a ways to go...I just started paris and this is way more overwhelming and requires far more skill than the tutorial levels led me to believe :mjlol:
TBH I say it feel easy because I compare it to how hard I found Paris when I just started

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
TBH I say it feel easy because I compare it to how hard I found Paris when I just started

ya it’s going to be a fun challenge...I’m glad I took a chance on the series despite my initial complaints

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Berlin is just :lawd:, on my 3rd playthrough and still haven't discovered the whole map.

Wait until you get to Chongqing! It took me 2:24 to finish that fukking mission and I blew silent assassin in the last four minutes. By then, I was so exhausted and frustrated that I just said to hell with it. (I don't use the mission stories. Thank GOD for the shortcut option because that mission has three tasks, but you only have to do the third one (hacking a data core) once. After that, it becomes optional if you want to do another runthrough.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
I'm waiting for my copy to be delivered today. Already transferred my data I can't wait. I wonder if the electrocution phone still works?

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
I wonder if the electrocution phone still works?

They got rid of it entirely.

so I have access to all the locations from hitman 1 GOTY and most of the missions from hitman 2 in hitman 3 for $60...for another $40 I can buy access pass expansion for hitman 2 which would give me the missing content from extra shyt that was on the hitman 2 gold edition...I think I’m get it...$100 total for every single location from hitman 1-3 is a fair deal

Slow down, breh. The Hitman 2 expansion is wonderful, but not $40 wonderful. You'll have two extra levels (admittedly the best two by far) and probably some more escalation contracts which don't mean much since user-made contracts are available to you all the time. Try to catch a sale on CD Keys or something before spending that much money.

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Slow down, breh. The Hitman 2 expansion is wonderful, but not $40 wonderful. You'll have two extra levels (admittedly the best two by far) and probably some more escalation contracts which don't mean much since user-made contracts are available to you all the time. Try to catch a sale on CD Keys or something before spending that much money.

thanks...I agree...I was thinking about it this morning and I have access to 19 locations from 1-3 and the expansion only offers 2 locations...it’s a total ripoff...I did some math and am willing to buy the expansion if it goes on sale for $9.99-19.99 or less of course prior to me working my way up to part 3...if not, oh well