Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Just going through some pics and this made me laugh

mike-jenkins-dez-bryant-nfl-oakland-raiders-dallas-cowboys.jpg
That bytch ass nikka Mike Jenkins :birdman:

that game where we got utterly destroyed on SNF by Green Bay was the last straw when it came to this bum ass nikka. Hated him ever since.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

that game where we got utterly destroyed on SNF by Green Bay was the last straw when it came to this bum ass nikka. Hated him ever since.

So you gon act like he wasn't best CB on the team the very next season? At this pace Jenkins has had a better Cowboy career than Claiborne, you know the guy that was drafted 6th overall :sas2:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

Still one of the funniest pics I ever seen in sports. Look at T-new and Scan in the back too. :spit:

Cowboys-DB-Mike-Jenkins-Embarrassing-Season-Summed-Up-In-46-Seconds.jpeg

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you gon act like he wasn't best CB on the team the very next season? At this pace Jenkins has had a better Cowboy career than Claiborne, you know the guy that was drafted 6th overall :sas2:
He was better than Mo. You're right. That's sad

Broad Street Bully

Daps
Reppin
what is that really saying tho :mjlol:

we gon act like dude didnt continuously quit on plays?

Broad Street Bully

Daps
Reppin
what do you mean what is it really saying :what: It means you need to look at the totality of the guys tenure here not just one game or one season
dont :what: me :what:

i used to always stand up for that nikka all the time. i used to have countless arguments with Eagle fans here in Philly that him > Asante. Am talking about from that game until he left, I couldnt stand him. Couple that with the multiple injuries, he was pretty frustrating. He let me down, man :to: I always stuck up for him

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Times are rough when we're having to big up Gerald Sensabaugh.

The defense is shyt. But as someone as pointed out, the offense has no excuse. Garrett has had this offense stagnant since 2007 after the GB game. shyt is really disgusting.

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
Man it was one year Jenkins straight balled out.....

Dude was confident and actually injury free.....

Then we drafted Claiborne and it seemed like dude just quit on us...
Still one of the funniest pics I ever seen in sports. Look at T-new and Scan in the back too. :spit:

Cowboys-DB-Mike-Jenkins-Embarrassing-Season-Summed-Up-In-46-Seconds.jpeg

If I remember right.......dude actually balled that game......this is photoshopped.

Last edited: