Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Damn not my family Bradie. I just can't say anything bad about my people we been friends forever. I just won't so please y'all take it easy on him when bringing up the past. mention Anthony Henry or some shyt lol
you probably would have hated me on sohh then lol. i used to rag on him and sensy all the time.

the grass aint greener on the other side tho. :to:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What I don't get it ,when our older corners got too old for cornerback position why didn't we try I switch them to safety. I would think a seasoned cornerback could play safety pretty sufficiently in the league. I always thought that Anthony Henry would've made a nice conversion to safety. He was a physically ball hawk corner with size. Obviously I know the cornerback position pays more but still. I think Newman could've made the coversion too.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What I don't get it ,when our older corners got too old for cornerback position why didn't we try I switch them to safety. I would think a seasoned cornerback could play safety pretty sufficiently in the league. I always thought that Anthony Henry would've made a nice conversion to safety. He was a physically ball hawk corner with size. Obviously I know the cornerback position pays more but still. I think Newman could've made the coversion too.

i think Newman just dint want to, dint we try to convince him once? Hes still playing corner for the Bengals.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I always thought that about Henry, dude was big, physical, could tackle and was a ballhawk.

Newman on the other hand might have been a worse tackler than Dieon. :pachaha:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always thought that about Henry, dude was big, physical, could tackle and was a ballhawk.

Newman on the other hand might have been a worse tackler than Dieon. :pachaha:
He tackling aight with Cinci. Can't be a rback in the afc north and not tackle.

None of our corner been decent tacklers so I won't hold it against Newman.

Only decent tackler at corner that come to mind is Henry, Scandrick and Pete hunter.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Sensabaugh wasn't that bad imo, Hamlin on the other hand went to shyt after the 07 season.

Came in here to :ufdup:...but...after really thinking about it...this praying mantis eye stalk having dude really wasn't THAT bad:ohhh:...

Good cover guy...
Good tackler...
Made a game changing play here and there...

Or...have we falling that low...that we want to return to the glory days of Gerald fukking Sensabaugh:to::to: