Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

ld707070

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Both James and MBIII both were Parcells picks. Finding 2nd days gems is a skill. One our current scouts team lacks
If I remember correctly Barber was more or less a scout pick. I may be wrong on that. I do remember Barber almost got cut by Parcells cause he had a foot injury and wasn't practicing towards the end of training camp in his rookie season.

But yeah it all goes back to the scouting regime to go boom or bust in the fourth and having it blow up in their face and kills us in the long run.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
This nikka.Smh calm yo ass down.
Why wouldn't I be calm I'm just being real everybody that follows football except you apparently knows what time this move is that's all. Its like if somebody said whats 2+2 and a cats said 18 you like :beli: x :what: that's all. I'm calm though just surprised you don't know what these moves are about:manny:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why wouldn't I be calm I'm just being real everybody that follows football except you apparently knows what time this move is that's all. Its like if somebody said whats 2+2 and a cats said 18 you like :beli: x :what: that's all. I'm calm though just surprised you don't know what these moves are about:manny:
I don't know preseason protocol. You got me there mane